A room full of Triple Kush

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

I'm just about 5 weeks in with these girls.
I'm growing in beds of pure coco with drain to waste.
I'm using Canna Substra with pk 13/14 and a little bit of cal/mag
I feed daily at a ec of 1.6 and ph 5.8.
my run off is usually 1.2 ec and ph run off is 5.8.
I have 4 600watt lights, mini split and run co2 at 1300.
I have 3 different pheno's but most of them are of just one of the phenos I have kept.
This stuff is some of the strongest stuff if not the strongest I have ever had.

A room full of triple kush
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That room looks really clean and full of buds. Half way there bro! Good luck with the rest of ur grow.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
nice bro that looks dank i actually just got a pack of the triple kush and lucifer og in the mail yesterday im so excited to get the last packs ever made its gonna be sweet cant wait to see how yours turn out subbed for sure stay frosty bro peace!

K

Karma Genetics

Nice one, The triple Kush was à great one for shure. It also trows some great male,'s Hench THE reason for using it in THE white OG v2.0

soaringfast

soaringfast

Lights just went out so I took a pic of the progress. I did think the room was going to go so crazy. I need to back off on the nutes even though I have been feeding lightly.
I still have 4 weeks to go so I hope things will really fatten up.

IMG 0657
Aligee

Aligee

Looks good SF i was a tester for these at one point to bad none popped :( im gonna watch this show from here bruh looks banging so far good luck !!!looks dank !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Damn big G the whole pack didn't pop that suck i just won a pack at auction so I'm jacked to get these genetics in my garden. Oh they look awesome by the way hommie!

Aligee

Aligee

Ya im not pointing any fingers just stating facts anyhow rock on SF !aligee!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Were yours light light Grey greenish colored seeds ? Because mine are there big and hard but Both the TK and lucifer og are like that I hope I have better luck I'll just make sure to scuff and soak them b4 I plant them

I

ibTheMan

Lights just went out so I took a pic of the progress. I did think the room was going to go so crazy. I need to back off on the nutes even though I have been feeding lightly.
I still have 4 weeks to go so I hope things will really fatten up.

Most strain Fatn way up in the last 2 weeks even alot in the last week, they'll blow up for sure.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Just a little update. Things went a little south with some nute overload in the coco. It's been resolved with 200 gal of flushing to get the run off back to .5 ec.
Things are starting to get heavy and I had to tie some up to the ceiling and stake. Pain in the arse but it's a good problem to have.
4 weeks to go.

IMG 0670
xrob415x

xrob415x

This grow looks sick. Those kushes look on point do u use R/O water and how much CAMG do you use?

frenetic

frenetic

hey how did it end up. like the room I got almost the same setup 1500ppm mini split but only 2 600's for now.

Top Bottom