A Seed Junkies Quest

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

my friend asked if id seen this 1 yet. ROCK CANDY. oh yeah ive heard of it. smells like kool ade smooth smoke but should have gone longer.
Grapefruits 034
Grapefruits 038
Grapefruits 039
Grapefruits 041

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Sweet pics Grod.. that grapefruit sounds like a winner..!! How's the taste on her.??
Are the Chen 91 fem.? Blue mazar sounds interesting. What's the cross on her.? Can't wait to see you chop your cookies. Those gals were frosty. What she smelling like to you..? I'm only asking you cus your descriptions of smells are entertaining and most come with a story!!

Hope your feeling and doing better sir.!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wonder how Swerve made them Chemdog 91 Skunk VA. Did he use a Deadhead OG male and make a Chemdog 91 Bx? It would be nice to know those kinds of things. Great pick up, bro! My fam has been running the Tahoe OG fems from CC. Got a couple of killer phenos. The purple pheno is dank.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo Grod i found some beans in the moondawg. Im gonna go out on a limb and guess you hit her with the grapefruit male right? Ill get em poppin soon dawgie. Nice score by the way. Ill see u soon witg some goodies...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yeah i guess a little more spread than i expected. i dusted the grapefruit female with grapefruit male then next day spray with water & put back with the others. it must have still blown off her. its ok tho im a seed junkie. i know a nice field i can toss them in come april. ho ho bho. heres a gsc baby bud who wanted to be sampled. this fresh im getting grassy fuel. sorry no story yet eser. usually when swerve put og at the end it indicates his sfv og male. but i will look into that rival because swerve well swerves sometimes. looking forward to goodies jb. yo invictus where you at? i always enjoy a visit to zen. really got to catch up with my friends there.
Gsc baby bud 002

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I wonder how Swerve made them Chemdog 91 Skunk VA. Did he use a Deadhead OG male and make a Chemdog 91 Bx? It would be nice to know those kinds of things. Great pick up, bro! My fam has been running the Tahoe OG fems from CC. Got a couple of killer phenos. The purple pheno is dank.

found this quote from swerve from last march last year on the cali connection boards in response to a question about the male being used in the Chemdog 91 in seed form project...

"yes i will post it all for ya... once im back the male will be a deadhead og male. so in turn it will be achem 91 bx. then from there i will progress down the filial generations...til she is locked in"

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo G-rod where are the updates brotha? I know you have lots of pics to share. Especially after seeing your grow this weekend. BTW that Grapefruit has an awsome taste, and odor. Can't wait to see what the grapefruit forum cookies come out like. much props and thanks bossman! See ya soon at the next sesh.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Sweet Pink Cookies = sins thin mint cut x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Breakfast Cookies = GSC forum cut x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Knock Out Juice = Faux HO aka K.O. OG x Sweet Pink G-fruit
True G-fruit = True OG x Sweet Pink G-fruit
White G-fruit = The White x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Fruit Cakes = Space Cakes x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Venus De' Tahoe = Venus x Strawberry Tahoe
Sour Blackberry = Blackberry x Sour Alien OG sour pheno
Blackberry Alien = Blackberry x Sour Alien OG alien pheno
just a few things im pkging at the moment.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sweet Pink Cookies = sins thin mint cut x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Breakfast Cookies = GSC forum cut x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Knock Out Juice = Faux HO aka K.O. OG x Sweet Pink G-fruit
True G-fruit = True OG x Sweet Pink G-fruit
White G-fruit = The White x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Fruit Cakes = Space Cakes x Sweet Pink G-fruit
Venus De' Tahoe = Venus x Strawberry Tahoe
Sour Blackberry = Blackberry x Sour Alien OG sour pheno
Blackberry Alien = Blackberry x Sour Alien OG alien pheno
just a few things im pkging at the moment.
Question G do you drop your gear anywhere yet as i noticed packing them up .

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ok folks the only 1 thats been grown out is sweet pink cookies. it got pollenated 1st of oct harvested mid nov, new seeds popped before thanksgiving, harvested weekend before last. damn its some dankness, even seeded its a 2 hit quitter. great gsc thin mint cut sin city. thank you. so consider that tested. its the only 1 tested tho so far. so if any one out there would like to help out pm me or text me a safe addy & which youre interested in up to 3 choices. nobody gets 3 tho. be well yall. next week they should be on the shelf at Zen OC in GG. ill talk with the sjc this weekend about places we can get the gear into besides zen or po.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hello friends. ali no they havent been released yet. yes i have permission from mota to use the genetics. said i neednt ask & to knock myself out. thanks to yall who remind of this etiquitte. its never my intent to take advantage. thank you mota. the grapefruit or G-fruit male was a stinker with huge size & branching. guys i aint a grower yet but im a damn good gardener.

Top Bottom