A Seed Junkies Quest

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

thank you fellow seed junkies. yes i love popping them ali. i love this hobby. but i cant pop all the ones i want because i keep getting more i want to pop just as much. lmfao. what a problem to have. sure am glad winter finally seems to have shown up. ac bill will go down.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thank you fellow seed junkies. yes i love popping them ali. i love this hobby. but i cant pop all the ones i want because i keep getting more i want to pop just as much. lmfao. what a problem to have. sure am glad winter finally seems to have shown up. ac bill will go down.
Speaking bean popping how are the moondawgs coming along? Those should be fire, I hope u find a blueMoonshine leaner

soserthc1

soserthc1

was a gift from a seed junkie who is moving. its his straw tahoe mom. he took cuts & gift it to me as you see it. maybe i should take a cut or 2 also. the books called "DANK" also have big book of buds vols 1, 2, 3 & 4. cannabible collection vol 1, 2 & 3. i like to stay up on strains.
a what a retart i am i have dank 2.0 and its says the same thing on the bottom and i have the jason king cannabible books but they are more coffee table reading and more boooks than you can imagine bro, i took love to read everything possible plus my books are comped too.... check out the 50th edition of skunk is full of cool strain's .... its the milf section but the entire book is all strains great read......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Propers to you Grod on that collection, what sets you apart from the other seed junkies is you actually popp them bro !!! cant say that bout the rest of them , you Seed junkie U LOL!!!
I here that and ganja farmer is a good signature .....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

heres a quik few shots of 1 of the moondawgies jb. shes a dank ass beauty. dripping resin already & smells like gym socks.
REJ 037
REJ 046
REJ 047
REJ 048
REJ 051

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice MoonDawg, G. I been wanting them for a minute. What is the x on the V2.0?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

if ya like those youll love these. this is the 2 phenos of red eyed jedi that were females. 1st 2 pics 1 pheno, 2nd 3 pics the other. i see little or no difference between the 2. giving off a hearty fuel lemon og scent & sticky heavy resins dripping almost. left me a sticky mess after i prune the big leaves. shes gonna be a keeper i think. thanks to G.O.D. seeds.
REJ 012
REJ 019
REJ 029
REJ 031
REJ 036

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ok so ive narrow my choices of the new sin city seeds strains to 6.
alien nightmare
nightmare og
powernap
the rem
sin mint
true power
strains i put on hold for these are
evel knievel
lockjaw
super kush
white romulan
white fire
oh how i do love this hobby

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
ok so ive narrow my choices of the new sin city seeds strains to 6.
alien nightmare
nightmare og
powernap
the rem
sin mint
true power
strains i put on hold for these are
evel knievel
lockjaw
super kush
white romulan
white fire
oh how i do love this hobby

nice picks. i say pop petroleum if u like petrol

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wifi??? oh crap thats like #37 on the list bro. aaahh syke. i have 10 strains i put several seeds of each in my little soaking bottles, just waiting for the right time to get em wet. ive decided on.
6 Alien Nightmare
3 Powernap
6 Night Fire OG
4 Petroleum Nightmare
6 True Blue Power
3 Evel Knievel
3 Lockjaw
3 Super Kush
3 White Romulan
5 White Fire(the beans ogr gifted me & a friend)
thats the starting list. there are several special requests from my wife that may be added. had to promise to run some things she wanted to get the bodhis last week. we have different tastes in weed.
3 Stairway to Heaven
3 Lung Candy
3 Afkanistan x X18 Pakistani
3 Doc's OG
3 Sin Mint
i love this hobby.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lung candy b
wifi??? oh crap thats like #37 on the list bro. aaahh syke. i have 10 strains i put several seeds of each in my little soaking bottles, just waiting for the right time to get em wet. ive decided on.
6 Alien Nightmare
3 Powernap
6 Night Fire OG
4 Petroleum Nightmare
6 True Blue Power
3 Evel Knievel
3 Lockjaw
3 Super Kush
3 White Romulan
5 White Fire(the beans ogr gifted me & a friend)
thats the starting list. there are several special requests from my wife that may be added. had to promise to run some things she wanted to get the bodhis last week. we have different tastes in weed.
3 Stairway to Heaven
3 Lung Candy
3 Afkanistan x X18 Pakistani
3 Doc's OG
3 Sin Mint
i love this hobby.
why yes you do there grod and a wife that is interested in it also , has got to be sweet , mine tolerates it but i get the feeling when i'm telling her about my progress on certain projects , she is saying yeah, yeah, what ever .....lol - Is that Lung Candy #1 or #2 #1 is a really nice growing strain , i have two in veg and out growing everything in there.....View attachment 269521View attachment 269521

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ho ho ho happy holidays friends & farmers. wow what a turkey feast we had today. thank you lord for blessings in abundance.
so i had time & a helper for a spell today so i took a few pics of stuff i got going on. this is moondawg v2 pheno #3. im in awe of this plants # of heads & the near football size of them id say now 6 1/2 wks here. medium average resin production so far, curled up leaves from excerss p & k & burnt tips cause im giving her all i got captain. ha ha ha
Moondawg v2 testers 002
Moondawg v2 testers 005
Moondawg v2 testers 008
Moondawg v2 testers 010
Moondawg v2 testers 014
Moondawg v2 testers 015

Top Bottom