A Seed Junkies Quest

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice additions to the collection, good brother. Blue Power looks something fierce, definitely got my eye on her. looking forward to hear how she stacks up to your top 3.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wassup aligee? oh course its a lifestyle. mines an addiction. gotta love them seeds to be a seed junkie. then i see some of the guys been around a minute list up thier collections & i faint. im just a beginner.
Tude beans 003
Tude beans 007
Tude beans 013

soserthc1

soserthc1

Insanity and loving it bro , you are most def a seed junkie only seen 1 person with a bigger collection , Bodhi listed his seed collection at another spot and it was CRAZY long - he said he has a entire fridge with nothing but seeds in it , just his landrace seeds were two pages long...... def an addiction - if i lived near disp that sold seeds my collection - which is pretty large would be crazy .... gotta try that blue powder gonna get a order together soon .... in towels today went Chemdog 91 * snow lotus f2 - for a outside run and some th seeds critical hog and nl * big bud - last two are ATB freebies for kicks and just germed my first auto flower just for curiosity - white widow ....lol

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Grod, I was thinking man i just picked up (3) new packs of beans and i have a backlog of like 20 packs lol You have a problem.. lol a good problem lol only another seed junkie could understand lol good luck with the hunt(s)!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

attitude sent me 2 pks of snow leopard i paid for only 1. yay for me. haha yeah dirk its a good problem to have. even my seed junkie friends dont get it. well when i was a kid i collected hot wheels, as a young man comic books, now ive chosen to collect seed strains. i love this hobby.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
attitude sent me 2 pks of snow leopard i paid for only 1. yay for me. haha yeah dirk its a good problem to have. even my seed junkie friends dont get it. well when i was a kid i collected hot wheels, as a young man comic books, now ive chosen to collect seed strains. i love this hobby.

oh i get you junky. :happy: i can't make it tomorrow. next time SJC

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah Grod i get ya brotha, but i make most of my own since we have access to many of the clone onlys that these breeders use. But of course i always find myself buying more lol. My broke ass needs every dime i come across. For now i just paint every cut i flower...

soserthc1

soserthc1

NLxBB is bomb!! That's it in my avatar. Got rid of her because she made too much popcorn buds under her leafy ass colas. But man it was like heaven smoking it!! Reminds me of snowcap. Minty pinecone and pine needles to the max!
interesting as it was a freebie and i though it was bunk , thanks for the info its been 24 hrs gonna check the tails in a few .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

I just love collecting them and whatever does get popped by the time on my earth ends goes in my casket , its in my will .....

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
theres are many reasons i choose blue power as my fav smoke. nice smooth berry hashy og taste long gentle deep high numbs my pain like no other. i hope i did ok with this pheno. it could have gone a week more. but i prefer cloudy not amber with this gal. keeps me from couchlocking. dont you just love the heavy coating of trichs. it just begs to be budder. well gotta go smoke more of this. great works sin city. ho ho ho.View attachment 297532
Sounds awesome, had my eye on some BP for awhile... looks great man nice work, but are those some nanners I see in the attached pic above? Were they a problem at all or just a few late ones that popped up? Thanks for sharing your seed conquest, I'm a closet junkie myself :D hehe.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wow i didnt see that at all. had to play wheres waldo with the pic to find it. thanks for pointing it out to me. ive look thru the jar of buds & didnt find another nanner. if you saw more im sure you would point it out. in a nice way thank you. so no not a problem & i wish this would nanner me a few bag seeds but not a seed anywhere so must be way late keystoner. ive been growing phenos of this bp over a year now without nanner issues. posted pics the whole time. im secure its a me issue not a genetic issue.

Top Bottom