a self-indulgent introduction

• Thread starter justplainJoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justplainJoe

:passingjoint:

Just here to say hello,
They call me Joe (mostly, to my face, anyway); I am a lifetime pothead who only recieved 'permission' last December. I've 'farmed' for most of my life, but (despite having held a job as a waste-water technician for almost two years) never have tried hydroponics until I set up my lab.
About 3 1/2 years ago, while walking to the bus stop, I was run over by a pickup truck which dismantled me pretty well. I can walk again, but I never could dance. I'm disabled now, but I have friends and family and a new, full-time hobby.
I look forward to spending time on this forum. It's the NFL offseason and I need a new forum-fix. During football season I can be found on every major NFL forum: I'm "ready2roar" for my Lions all season long (I don't even mind if you make fun; but remember, NOONE CAN LOSE FOREVER!)

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm bro, sorry about your accident but I like your good outlook on the situation....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome Joe. The Lions might be able to lose forever. LOL! Actually Stafford at QB is going to be a great one. Winning is around the corner.

N

nor cali farmer

hang in their joe the green grass will make life happier for you. best wishes from another joe. peace thc joe

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
meyellow joe :passingjoint:
good luck

gtd

B

BillPlimpton

welcome joe.......hey ummm what about the Cubs???:banana:

Top Bottom