A Shout Out From the Female Growers!

• Thread starter Nts10a
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nts10a

Hi everyone,

Just a little intro...I currently run a foster home for small dogs. Someone has to look out for the little fellas', eh?

My husband and I have just gotten into growing our own. This started recently after learning of my disability. It just seems that the chemicals the doc keeps throwing at me helps less than cannabis.
We have some really close friends that have been growing for years. They are the ones that pointed out your site. So, I hope that maybe some of the "garden brain-trusts" will rub off on us :sun

So, forgive me for some of my newbie questions. We all started at this point once...though after looking at some of the grow pictures, I think some of you were born with a plant in your hand! :winking0067:

G

G.F. Greens

hey there welcome to the farm hope you enjoy it as much as i do see ya around.

GFG

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey there don't ever feel ways about newbie questions, they are all important questions we all have to learn somehow!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to read through the FAQs. There is a ton of info there and will likely answer some of your questions. If you still don't find what you need, don't hesitate to ask.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site:)

D

drsnizz

best site ever....ask away many pleasant peeps here to answer all questioners

L

Lucy Diamond

Another lady gardener checking in....nice to see "meet" you all!

F

freemangenetics

welcome

plenty of top peeps here too help out .chow:smoke

N

Nts10a

i'm a female newbie too :D

Well hello to you to! :party0045:

Everyone seems pretty friendly here...and pretty darn helpful. Trying to find your way through the maze of growing techniques can really make you're head spin. But such is life, eh?

N

Nts10a

Another lady gardener checking in....nice to see "meet" you all!

Glad to see you girls speaking up. I was hoping that I wasn't the only one...hehe.

Thanks everyone for the "hello's" and I am glad to be here.

Z

zoeronerer

hello miss.............u got 2 pages of welcome..... ladys out there get growin

sun

sun

welcome im not female ,but i hope your comfortable here & i hope you like it here.lots of cool folks that would be happy to answer all your newbee ?,s...............peace sun

Top Bottom