A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Your next 200g grow, put a barrier between two of them and allow the other to grow how's it wants....i know I mentioned three plants so try something different for the fourth :)

brazel

brazel

Man they both look good.
I've read some of your post and I give you great respect, when it comes to the forums and master Growers you are an anomaly.
I am no one yet I still applaud your drive!
Do the same test but as I said in the same soil that you mixed up and block it off instead of doing several pots.
Wish more more were like you

Organikz

Organikz

Man they both look good.
I've read some of your post and I give you great respect, when it comes to the forums and master Growers you are an anomaly.
I am no one yet I still applaud your drive!
Do the same test but as I said in the same soil that you mixed up and block it off instead of doing several pots.
Wish more more were like you
Well I thank you but I'm not a player. Like you I understand I don't grow this. I just give it a place to grow and provide the best environment possible. I laugh about people post the pics to prove how good they grow weed...im like uhhh....

brazel

brazel

15065568105511220035043-jpg.745177
The plants in the geopot are half the age of the ones in the 10g containers. Similar to training when a root gets interrupted it slows growth.
That shine and praying!

Organikz

Organikz

I actually learned most of what I know from the "blades". Lol that's what the UK growers call each other. I hate to say but the UK is way ahead of us on organic cultivation. It where I discovered blumat. Grass city has some guys who are ridiculous in knowledge. Just simple basic knowledge.

brazel

brazel

Well I thank you but I'm not a player. Like you I understand I don't grow this. I just give it a place to grow and provide the best environment possible. I laugh about people post the pics to prove how good they grow weed...im like uhhh....
Yeah I never understood that, when I posted some pics cause someone kinda demanded them, I'm like what does this prove!? I should've just posted my fig, banana, Barbados cherry, passion fruit, Pakistani Mulberry, Peach or moringa tree or others I have!

brazel

brazel

I actually learned most of what I know from the "blades". Lol that's what the UK growers call each other. I hate to say but the UK is way ahead of us on organic cultivation. It where I discovered blumat. Grass city has some guys who are ridiculous in knowledge. Just simple basic knowledge.
Yeah blue mats have been out for years I'm still surprised more don't use them!
And I agree dark gloomy rainy shity weather they had no choice! I've learned a lot from them one of my favorites is air roots

brazel

brazel

Haven't talked to gas in years but still go back and forth with Jim... that old coot is so rad!

B

Blaiz

Good read, great opinions. Organics are the way to go. After 20+ years of operating a landscape company and applying every imaginable pesticide, fertilizer, fungicide on turf, plants and trees (done to satisfy the clients demands) a constant cycle of application then remediation always occurred. After leaving the great state of Fla. for the Northeast I became organic in all my horticultural efforts. After 19 years of organic it is so painfully obvious to me that human interference with chemical fertilization starts a negative decline in everything that is wholesome to the plant, and us. No till is very intriguing to me, I recycle my soil using 3 gal. geo after a 30 day compost with amendments. This does make me start over to a degree, but live soil additions gets things going within a few days. Definitely more work than no till. Would try your method if not for weight concerns.

brazel

brazel

When it comes to collecting weeds jay is your man! Not that he's not awesome all around cause he is but man he's all about stinging nettle yarrow comfrey Etc

Organikz

Organikz

Last time I seem him he was conversating with Gold Country guy and space moss.
He's got some nice keepers from gas and coot
Haven't talked to gas in years but still go back and forth with Jim... that old coot is so rad!
I've never personally talked with him but I do like his no nonsense attitude. If you're full of shit he will call you out. It's hilarious when he's 9n the interviews with companies that sell nutrients because you can hear him starting up but he has to catch himself.

brazel

brazel

I've learned lots from him, great guy
Good read, great opinions. Organics are the way to go. After 20+ years of operating a landscape company and applying every imaginable pesticide, fertilizer, fungicide on turf, plants and trees (done to satisfy the clients demands) a constant cycle of application then remediation always occurred. After leaving the great state of Fla. for the Northeast I became organic in all my horticultural efforts. After 19 years of organic it is so painfully obvious to me that human interference with chemical fertilization starts a negative decline in everything that is wholesome to the plant, and us. No till is very intriguing to me, I recycle my soil using 3 gal. geo after a 30 day compost with amendments. This does make me start over to a degree, but live soil additions gets things going within a few days. Definitely more work than no till. Would try your method if not for weight concerns.
Rad man, life is but a lesson! If you gotta spot then this method evolves no weight, recycling is more work!
Building your soil eliminates problems... seriously especially if you make your own Vermicompost... good compost, aeration, I use rice hulls, pumice and lava rock plus malted barley, neem, kelp, crustacean meal, oyster shell, basalt... basically what you need in your soil but feed this to your worms and save kitchen scraps for your compost. Save your leafs and make black leaf mold. Each will take at least a year, so start them the same time and you're good to go

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

@brazel
Well I have to get ready for work. Good discussions though. Talk more later. I think I can milk you for information. You seem to be on the up and up about what's what. It's hard finding higher learning sources.

brazel

brazel

I've never personally talked with him but I do like his no nonsense attitude. If you're full of shit he will call you out. It's hilarious when he's 9n the interviews with companies that sell nutrients because you can hear him starting up but he has to catch himself.
Bro him and grokashi is the best!

brazel

brazel

@brazel
Well I have to get ready for work. Good discussions though. Talk more later. I think I can milk you for information. You seem to be on the up and up about what's what. It's hard finding higher learning sources.
For sure as can I from you! A master knows he's far from it cause learning never stops

Organikz

Organikz

For sure as can I from you! A master knows he's far from it cause learning never stops
omg please repeat that one lol. some guys need to hear it. learning never stops. once you think you've learned everything you need to know go learn some more.

brazel

brazel

Hit him up on Insta or most norcal and Oregon cannabis related events! Pick his brain

Top Bottom