a soil grow expierement!!

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

im normally a hydro guy but i just got gifted some clones in soil so im rocken with them in soil.

anyway... the expierement im doing is with forced air to the roots. i have a little 2 port air pump i used to use for my cloner that was just sitting there so i figured id put it to use. i thought since a main diff from soil and hydro is the amount of air the roots get, that id shove an air hose in the bottom of 2 of the 4 gal soil buckets and see what happens. ive got 4 going so i can compare straight up! ill let yall know if it makes a diff...

Peace
Danko

bigdawg

bigdawg

read about the soma bed method of growing, he uses pvc tubing and clay balls to get air to roots.:animbong:

D

danko

i searched it. got nothen....but i think i got the jist! mix in some hydroton (got plenty of that shit lol) with the soil ? youd probly have to water a shit load tho huh? idk, id like to see that thread tho...

O

Ouroboros

In Soma's book it tells how to build his beds. I think that's what dude's talkin' about.

jakesebastin

jakesebastin

Nice experiment there for the soil grow. It is not new to grow in soil. It is the traditional kind of farming it self and will keep gong on for the years.

Top Bottom