a SourWilly name change!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Was cruisin thru checkin out breeders at another site and SourWilly popped up so not to cause problems i'll make a name switch. For now testers can just refere it as WW bx-1 x Serenity.

I

ibTheMan

LOL, thats not ah good name, i will take 5 minutes just to say the name, how bout Sourenity, yup thats the ticket.

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn you got a lot more integrity then a lot of other breeders.

and ww bx-1 x serenity is a sick name, imagine asking for that at a dispensary?

i like sourentity thats dope, unless it needs something mentioning williams wonder somehow.. williams sourentity williams serenity, sour will, willy sour, sour william, sour wonder, all the obvious ones.. im sure its gonna get a proper ass name.

darkmatter

darkmatter

not that one, this one, the other one, not that guys, mine all mine,the better one,the artist formerly known as sourwilly,indentity theft,ill sour,sour ill,termoil

Motarebel

Motarebel

That was a temporary name untill testing is complete,i'm sure something will pop up along the way.

Now for the WW x heri i was thinkin "BillyClub" sounded cool and "Stupified" for the Redneck G-13 x heri. Not sure if those are taken,if anyone know's please chime in.

darkmatter

darkmatter

at the farm you got billygoat seeds wouldnt he be the billyclub

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Okay, for Williams Wonder x Herijuana = "Power Bill" or "Medical Bill"
and for Redneck/G-13 x Herijuana = "Couch Pilot" or "Lazy Days" or (Daze)

just tossin' them out there. I'm sure they will be killer whatever they end up being called.
Peace

M

maestro

ouchie weenie? LMAO maybe I'd better put my pipe away? maybe not

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Did we figure anything out for this cross? I'll just call it Devil Lettuce!

Top Bottom