A stitch in time saves nine

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

I have what I think it is quite an important question at least I think so oh, it's definitely important to me ! I'm getting ready to transplant Ringo OG AKA Kush into a larger more roomy fabric pot- - - - my thing is I'm also going to put it inside the bud room in about 10 days or so after I transplant it , from what I was reading here in thc farmer earlier in a root bound thread discussion and unless I misread or did not understand what was said?! But I read that should be sufficient enough time for it to rebound!? Although at that time I was under the impression I might have a major rootbound problem! But I have been reading here and there and since I use fabric containers and my plants get their roots air pruned , my problem may not be as bad as I thought:-) I generally don't skate that easily so I still have my doubts! Regardless of that though what I need to know is about the soil I replace around the roots , what type of nutrient should I add to it ? Since I'm going to put her into budding sequence approximately ten days or so after eye transplant! Generally I mix 50/50 coconut coir and Happy Frog soil from Humboldt County and add a little extra bat guano and worm castings I don't know if I should add guano or worm castings due to the slow-release of nitrogen from what I understand bat guano can take up to a month release it's nutrients I don't know about worm castings I haven't checked but I wouldn't want a bunch of nitrogen released a month into the budding process at a time I believe that I'm supposed to be cutting my nitrogen by 50% also do I still do a 50/50 mix on my Coco coir ? I use the Coco chips not the fiber in order to accumulate more air and happy frog has bat guano and worm castings already in it so I'm at a dilemma of what to add or what not 2 add??? I still have to prep Miss Ringo you do a lot of over undergrowth so I will have to figure out a little bit and wire her so I can get the lights in place I need please anybody help me with this problem?? I'm crossing my fingers and toes! Crossing the fingers isn't too bad but the toes hurts a little bit.... Patiently waiting an answer – – – actually I have no patience at all ! So there's no way possible I can be a doctor.... I am quite busy making a new fabric container and I don't have time to proofread or check for typos I hope there aren't very many

Oldman13

Oldman13

I have what I think it is quite an important question at least I think so oh, it's definitely important to me ! I'm getting ready to transplant Ringo OG AKA Kush into a larger more roomy fabric pot- - - - my thing is I'm also going to put it inside the bud room in about 10 days or so after I transplant it , from what I was reading here in thc farmer earlier in a root bound thread discussion and unless I misread or did not understand what was said?! But I read that should be sufficient enough time for it to rebound!? Although at that time I was under the impression I might have a major rootbound problem! But I have been reading here and there and since I use fabric containers and my plants get their roots air pruned , my problem may not be as bad as I thought:-) I generally don't skate that easily so I still have my doubts! Regardless of that though what I need to know is about the soil I replace around the roots , what type of nutrient should I add to it ? Since I'm going to put her into budding sequence approximately ten days or so after eye transplant! Generally I mix 50/50 coconut coir and Happy Frog soil from Humboldt County and add a little extra bat guano and worm castings I don't know if I should add guano or worm castings due to the slow-release of nitrogen from what I understand bat guano can take up to a month release it's nutrients I don't know about worm castings I haven't checked but I wouldn't want a bunch of nitrogen released a month into the budding process at a time I believe that I'm supposed to be cutting my nitrogen by 50% also do I still do a 50/50 mix on my Coco coir ? I use the Coco chips not the fiber in order to accumulate more air and happy frog has bat guano and worm castings already in it so I'm at a dilemma of what to add or what not 2 add??? I still have to prep Miss Ringo you do a lot of over undergrowth so I will have to figure out a little bit and wire her so I can get the lights in place I need please anybody help me with this problem?? I'm crossing my fingers and toes! Crossing the fingers isn't too bad but the toes hurts a little bit.... Patiently waiting an answer – – – actually I have no patience at all ! So there's no way possible I can be a doctor.... I am quite busy making a new fabric container and I don't have time to proofread or check for typos I hope there aren't very many
Oh wow you found it okay well it's pretty late my cell is only 5% I've been trying to speed charge it for the last 2 hours but I've been posting too much and it has not been charging anything while I was on the charger I hate these stupid little USB port charging devices they suck I know darn well he could have done a much better hook up but when I checked it out they said it was a price thing I mean come on how much are these damn telephone of these days I'm sure they would have been still purchased for her a few dollars more with a decent charging port I mean they're going to try and tell me they're not already over priced as it is give me a break anyway I appreciate you the address you guys would be able to give me tomorrow I'm going to go ahead I do the transplant but I don't generally loosen my roots up when I transplant I'm afraid of hurting the plant and send it into a unrecoverable plant shot ! I mean do I really have to loosen the root ball ? They never seem to not grow when I transplant from smaller pots to larger pots and I never have any kind of plant shot but if I have to lose it down due to the fact I'm going to be doing the flip in about 10 days or so, I could use a suggestion there as well...??? Goodnight now I must charge this young lady up as well and thanks for helping if you can :-):-):-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh wow you found it okay well it's pretty late my cell is only 5% I've been trying to speed charge it for the last 2 hours but I've been posting too much and it has not been charging anything while I was on the charger I hate these stupid little USB port charging devices they suck I know darn well he could have done a much better hook up but when I checked it out they said it was a price thing I mean come on how much are these damn telephone of these days I'm sure they would have been still purchased for her a few dollars more with a decent charging port I mean they're going to try and tell me they're not already over priced as it is give me a break anyway I appreciate you the address you guys would be able to give me tomorrow I'm going to go ahead I do the transplant but I don't generally loosen my roots up when I transplant I'm afraid of hurting the plant and send it into a unrecoverable plant shot ! I mean do I really have to loosen the root ball ? They never seem to not grow when I transplant from smaller pots to larger pots and I never have any kind of plant shot but if I have to lose it down due to the fact I'm going to be doing the flip in about 10 days or so, I could use a suggestion there as well...??? Goodnight now I must charge this young lady up as well and thanks for helping if you can :-):-):-)
Okay I am completely lost I don't know what happened, what went wrong or or if I was even understood I stand here looking at- - - A stitch in time saves nine - - - and there's no answers?! I did get a thumbs-up from Comfortably Numb but I wasn't expecting a thumbs-up I was hoping and praying for some insight on what I asked ! Well I guess it matters not and as I said I have to do the transplant! – – – I humbly hang my head low so low my beard is being used as a broom right now ! I just seriously don't understand what I did wrong? I'm very I don't know how to put it I don't want to say that I'm upset or disappointed so I'm not sure what to say about not receiving any answers for my questions which one is quite important to me I can't look those types of things up on Google because Google is not setup, or I don't know how to ask a shooter has no feelings basically a robot without a body or anyway possible 2 decipher the meaning of certain things like those types of questions! I did try but it said something like there's no answers 4 - - - what type of nutrients do I put into the new grow medium for a marijuana plant that will be put into the budding cycle approximately 10 days after transplanting due to possible root bound,! I was really counting on somebody to answer these questions for me before today doesn't do me any good to get them answered after I transplant now I'm sort of depressed but I'm a survivor I Will Survive people sometimes learn from trial and error! I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law... Okay well thanks anyway everybody most likely I posted everything in the wrong places to the wrong people and possibly asked the wrong questions I really thought people went to The Smokers Lounge but I guess it's a ghostly Smokers Lounge LOL

Tonymayo

Tonymayo

Okay I am completely lost I don't know what happened, what went wrong or or if I was even understood I stand here looking at- - - A stitch in time saves nine - - - and there's no answers?! I did get a thumbs-up from Comfortably Numb but I wasn't expecting a thumbs-up I was hoping and praying for some insight on what I asked ! Well I guess it matters not and as I said I have to do the transplant! – – – I humbly hang my head low so low my beard is being used as a broom right now ! I just seriously don't understand what I did wrong? I'm very I don't know how to put it I don't want to say that I'm upset or disappointed so I'm not sure what to say about not receiving any answers for my questions which one is quite important to me I can't look those types of things up on Google because Google is not setup, or I don't know how to ask a shooter has no feelings basically a robot without a body or anyway possible 2 decipher the meaning of certain things like those types of questions! I did try but it said something like there's no answers 4 - - - what type of nutrients do I put into the new grow medium for a marijuana plant that will be put into the budding cycle approximately 10 days after transplanting due to possible root bound,! I was really counting on somebody to answer these questions for me before today doesn't do me any good to get them answered after I transplant now I'm sort of depressed but I'm a survivor I Will Survive people sometimes learn from trial and error! I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law... Okay well thanks anyway everybody most likely I posted everything in the wrong places to the wrong people and possibly asked the wrong questions I really thought people went to The Smokers Lounge but I guess it's a ghostly Smokers Lounge LOL
So what was the outcome friend?

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm sorry I just saw this! Dash dash dash – – outcome of what what? Oh no, did I do something? What did I write now and where did I write it? Most likely somewhere I wasn't supposed to!

Tonymayo

Tonymayo

Haha sorry I'm the new kid here
May have token a few too many any replied to wrong post

Hey old man while I see ya online and I've read a few of ya posts I have a qick question you may be able to help with

I'm in week 5.5 flower and noticed a hermi and it seems to have spread pollen to my other plant beside it
I culled the culprit but not sure what to do with the nicer looking girl now as I can see quite a few seeds starting

Cheers mate

Top Bottom