A tale of BETSY... a 3.5 pound indoor plant

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

Thats insane dd's. Your skills are second to none. I've just made the switch to vertical and if you don't mind i might be hiiting you up on pm with some questions if they arise. Much respect.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice pics that things a beast no problems with mold

VThomegrown

VThomegrown

why won't the link work for me. I am dying to see this pic, I am new to the site do I need a minimum amount of posts or something.

R

rennie37

it doesnt exists, hey what ever happened to that 42 lb thread that dbl led had? its gone is it going to be posted up again? bec i was reading and getting some good info.......

R

Rolln J

some of doubleds threads were removed because he thought he had a security issue...

budfriend

budfriend

how many pound per 1k

HI

SOMeone just told me about DD grows. Pretty amazing. I guess he just took all his journals down so i never got to see but i was wondering if he got the 42 pound room with 20k or 10k.

My friend who told me about his grows says he is getting 4lb per 1k but when i read the foums it seems like 2lb per 1k.

I figured i would ask here before bothering dd becasue im sure he gets hit up alot

thanks

I

inbud

bummer, I was hoping to see a good big outdoor plant. I miss my harvested girls and wanted a peek at a monster..lol.

VThomegrown

VThomegrown

yeah unfortunate about that security issue i understand but I would really like to see some of his crazy plants.

S

Scuba Snacks

HI

SOMeone just told me about DD grows. Pretty amazing. I guess he just took all his journals down so i never got to see but i was wondering if he got the 42 pound room with 20k or 10k.

My friend who told me about his grows says he is getting 4lb per 1k but when i read the foums it seems like 2lb per 1k.

I figured i would ask here before bothering dd becasue im sure he gets hit up alot

thanks

was also trying to find this if any one knows be sweet :harvest:

Top Bottom