A Test Of Patience

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I finally got whatever update I needed to post pictures here so I wanted to start this thread for your input.
I want to try some of reeferman gear but wife reminded me I need to wait 6 months until house paid off.
So I am going to do this grow for now. .two strains. .subcools vortex and revs black Forrest. I run vortex for 9 weeks and black Forrest is 14 minimum.
Sprouted 7 of 8 black Forrest f2 and 5 vortex.

D

A test of patience
dilligaf

dilligaf

The soil I sprout in is
One part used organic soil
One part worm casting
One part compost
One part perlite
One tablespoon greensand per gallon

I posted my soil recipe for bottom half of flower containers elsewhere here..enough people got in touch saying it was too hot to have me thinking that is probably a big part of my problem.
I don't check ph. .wouldn't know what to do with the info if I had it. .does anyone know what the npk numbers should be if a soil test is done.
This will be a long time until harvest.

D

dilligaf

dilligaf

Everything seems to be going good for now. .starting to see which ones want to get tall..they will probably be the next to walk the green mile.
It appears there is a green guardian in the garden

D

20160410 183655
20160410 183724
dilligaf

dilligaf

Things are moving right along now. .got a few that are getting a lot taller than the others. .Will probably cull them tonight. .want to keep canopy about even. .sometimes hard to do with 2 strains going. .Will soon fill and layer my 4 gallon containers. .Will use spikes also on black Forrest. .nothing fancy just basic veg and flower spikes.
Just chopped some cherry bomb autos that I had in what others said was too hot with nutes but they did great. .just can't set roots directly in that soil. .needs buffer layer

D

chronic68

chronic68

Looks good man...on the leaf curling it dosent look too bad ID give it a week and see if it gets better or worse

dilligaf

dilligaf

I grow using the blind faith method. .lol..ph meter never worked. .hundred dollars down the drain.

D

dilligaf

dilligaf

I really need to get some fresh myco..haven't bought any in a couple years now. .leaning toward great white shark myco..really need to brew them a veg tea with some fresh compost. .Will start that today sometime. .got to replace bathroom floor first. .funny how wives influence our priorities.

D

Dunge

Dunge

whats going on with the male branch in the cup of water are you cloning it?
I do this too.
Reverse a branch in flower.
Just before it spews all over the room, cut and move it away.
Pollen is collected in isolation from the flower space.

This looks like a very good reversal.
How was it accomplished please?

dilligaf

dilligaf

I do this too.
Reverse a branch in flower.
Just before it spews all over the room, cut and move it away.
Pollen is collected in isolation from the flower space.

This looks like a very good reversal.
How was it accomplished please?

Didnt reverse..thats a straight up male..clipped the top so I could lean it over plate to collect pollen..I think remaining plant in background. .here's the male in 4in pot

D

20160513 104526
chronic68

chronic68

Didnt reverse..thats a straight up male..clipped the top so I could lean it over plate to collect pollen..I think remaining plant in background. .here's the male in 4in pot.

D
Sound like a killer cross might be a keeper in there somewhere

dilligaf

dilligaf

Trying to shorten the 16 week flower on black Forrest with what I already have

D

Top Bottom