A Thought Veg in coco finish in soil?

• Thread starter triplenipple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
triplenipple

triplenipple

Well I had a thought. Coco is great but soil has stronger taste and slower burn. But I was think to veg in 1.5 gal. soil mix 40 coco, 20 soil(o.f.), 40 perilite. Then transplant to 7 gal after 4 weeks veg to a soil mix of 40 soil. 40 perillite. 20 coco. What Im shooting for really fast veg and still have soil finish. I knw this is the coco section but theres coco in the soil mix lol.
I wanted to see if anyone has tried this with results and feed back is appreciated. And I will be posting my results when I get to this.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

I've always had problems when starting in coco and transplanting into soil
Lots of ph drifting and unhappy plants for a while
Best to start and finish with the same medium

triplenipple

triplenipple

Thats makes sense man thanks for up insite.

What about just adding a little coco to soil. The dude at hydro store said some people mix it just to make soil more penetrable no homo. those were dudes exact words lol

triplenipple

triplenipple

Soil to coco interesting never thought of that. How did it wor for you?
Im gonna just try few blends in three different pots, when i get tyme just to try sumthing else.

triplenipple

triplenipple

yup ima fan of castings. Its just difficult to get the really strong taste in coco but everything is there but taste is weak lol.....

triplenipple

triplenipple

I used the ready grow from botanica. But I think mixin own coco is better makes everything run smooth.

triplenipple

triplenipple

Oh I wanted to mention has any of you heard of Albertwalker Og? I have a cut waiting for me nd wanted to throw a thread up but idk if i should. Nd i knw theres a strain The Albertwalker but this ones got og crossed to it.

tweedy

tweedy

Oh I wanted to mention has any of you heard of Albertwalker Og? I have a cut waiting for me nd wanted to throw a thread up but idk if i should. Nd i knw theres a strain The Albertwalker but this ones got og crossed to it.
It might be a #32 cross from Archive Seeds. They have an Albert leaning male that I know they were hitting to a lot of clones. I know the Original Diesel was one of em but can't remember what else they hit with it.

triplenipple

triplenipple

I can saywhere i got it but its a good source and its from no seed company. I gave up alot to get em so everything was legit we got seeds not clones. but i didnt crack them.

And im a magical chiwawau lol jk. hmmmmm who am I.

Amber

Amber

It might be a #32 cross from Archive Seeds. They have an Albert leaning male that I know they were hitting to a lot of clones. I know the Original Diesel was one of em but can't remember what else they hit with it.
Archive Seeds huh do you know where you can get them from? Is there a website? Albert leaning means not Albert? I'm still looking for Albert Walker anyone knowing how I could get a hold of her please let me know. I will be your best friend.

triplenipple

triplenipple

its pretty hard to just get the alberwalker let alone albert walker og. but there are some crosses in seed form. you can get those online i think.

tweedy

tweedy

Archive Seeds huh do you know where you can get them from? Is there a website? Albert leaning means not Albert? I'm still looking for Albert Walker anyone knowing how I could get a hold of her please let me know. I will be your best friend.
Albert leaning meaning they back crossed an afghani to it so its more like an Albert bx to an afghani that exhibited similar traits if I'm not mistaken. Crossed it with a strain named manic. But Archive is the docta and some other folks, you can get his beans up here in Washington at access points but I'm not sure if hes made it into your state yet. I know he is in cali as Makingoo and rival have his Face Off BX.

Albert is up here if you can find your way to WA.

tweedy

tweedy

I'm just a girl searching for Albert Walker and really any decedents as well.
I like your style amber, Albert has a big hold on me as well. I haven't had it in a while as the holder in our group got fucked over and lost his genetics in the "deal".

Latest posts

Top Bottom