a vertical Turface MVP grow

• Thread starter greenblood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenblood

This is part of a larger, perpetual grow. It's a test run of sorts. The rest of my plants are in coir only, but I've been wanting to give something else a go. When the plants are done vegging, they'll replace eight Blue Haze plants that are about 4 weeks into 12/12.

The variety is a cross of Nirvana's Ice and Homegrown Fantaseeds' Shiva. My friend made the seeds several years ago...

- For now the seedlings are under 150w of CFL. Soon to be moved to a 400w, vertical closet for the duration of veg. time.
- When they are transplanted into bigger containers (just once), they will be separated into two groups. One will be sub-irrigated and the other top fed.
- Seeds were placed into a paper towel on the 21st and planted on the 23rd.
- nutrients: Scotts Peters Professional Hydro-Sol + Epsom salts + YaraLiva Calcium Nitrate + Dyna-gro ProTekt (during veg)

These photos were taken last night.

a3.jpg
b1.jpg

G

greenblood

Here's a one-shot update. The seedlings all have two leaf sets of leaves, so I moved them into the 400w vert. closet tonight.
0628001912.jpg

G

greenblood

The older of my two 400w ballasts died on June 30th, so I put these back under Floro. tubes. I'm sort of re-thinking how to go forward.

all but two out of twelve are cranking along, with 4-5 leaf sets.

0711002003a.JPG

a bunch of blueberry seeds were popped over the last 48 hours and planted in turface tonight.

Top Bottom