A Walk in the Jungle....

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Lets take a walk through the jungle and see what we can find....

Aqua Lab Tech

A walk in the jungle
A walk in the jungle 2
A walk in the jungle 3
A walk in the jungle 4
A walk in the jungle 5
A walk in the jungle 6
A walk in the jungle 7
A walk in the jungle 8
A walk in the jungle 9
A walk in the jungle 10
A walk in the jungle 11
A walk in the jungle 12
A walk in the jungle 13
A walk in the jungle 14
A walk in the jungle 15
A walk in the jungle 16
A walk in the jungle 17
A walk in the jungle 18
A walk in the jungle 19
A walk in the jungle 20
F

FastForward

I dream of that kind of remoteness for farming! Great pics....thanks for sharing

J

Jalisco Kid

Seems like those lights could be seen for a ways at night.How long do the have to supplement the lights for ? Those shots make me homesick but Semana Santa is just around the corner. Suerte JK

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

wow aqua..that is amazing..is this in the tropics? the vegetation looks tropical.. the mountains look like costa rica a little bit...imo this is where cannabis is meant to be grown...although i would love to see them grown in the open without the greenhouse covering, i understand this needs to be done to give them the perfect environment, and to keep them vegging...i also love that there using cfl's to extend the day cycle..do you know what strains are being worked with here? i would pack up and move there in a second with nothing to be able to work and live among that kind of beauty..please put up some more pics :)

T

twigboy

I would love to run around that jungle! I'm so jealous, do you have issues with wild life coming into your jungle?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey AquaLab,

what a clean setup once again...rumble in the jungle style!!

R

Rural_GrowOp

I think I just pissed my self. Very very nice. Every farmers dream.

D

Dr Herbal

Shit mate you want to give me a job lol that really dose look like heaven bro good on ya Would love to be in your shoes looking after a crop like that
Great show peace :)

K

Karma Genetics

I love that jungly greenhouse, great with the bamboe pole's. How was the electric done with a diesel generator ?

C

Core

ohw my....Aqua....need a sidekick?or can i come for a holliday ...hehehehe...awsome spot !!

L

LandraceQuest

Hey :damnhippie:

Is that some sort of a paradise on earth ?!?

Forgive all my sins , i wanna get in these aqualab farm :smiley_joint:

Truly amazing , thanks to share...with us

Ps: Nice Bananas :itwasntme

-LQ-

Z

zoeronerer

finally a real grow..............looks fun. forman got his hands full.......iGET TO WORK BWOYS

C

CannabisSativa

Did it just get brighter in here or did I just walk into heaven,lol

Seeing the bananas reminded me of my stay in belize , wish the weed was better but for only $20 a lb I could live with it.

L

Lost

If you tell me there is a long point break within an hour im moving!!!

B

barbebleue

I'll love to treck in this jungle forest for sure ! to find my bungalow hollidays !!
nice set up in the middle of nowhere !!

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

wow!
what a lovely location....kinda reminds me of Java, especially the tree ferns and the Traveller's Palm...are those coffee beans?

much respect!
BR

sedate

sedate

If one spent some time examining the various flora throughout those pictures and compared them to the ranges exhibited by those species, I imagine one could pin down the geographical region very precisely.

It looks like a cartel grow to me.

Never seen anything like that outside of the Low countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom