A wave from the Mitten

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

With Michigan's Medical Laws finally coming around, we can finally join in on the online forum fun. Just joined, was a member of Overgrow in my younger years, looking forward to legally start growing.

Have harvested 2 Outdoor Grows the last 2 years and 2 Indoor Grows all Small and in soil, with simple lackluster equipment (Except the Sun, mother nature was providing) But, it is still amazing how well MJ can perform, the strength of the weed. Plan on continue to grow in mother natures medium, haven't decided mix, leaning towards promix with Fox Farm Nutes and learning loads on these teas has me very excited.

Really looking forward of catching back up with technology and meeting new minds to unite with on this fascinating topic. As a member of the agricultural/foodie industry this environment feels like Home. Thanks for all the great info I have learned all ready, and for all the knowledge you all will provide in the future!

I think we should invent Hemp Pellets for my Pellet Stove - Let me know if you have a plan. Would love to be an investor.

2DogWalker

A pellet stove utilizes renewable sources such as wood pellets(Wood shavings compressed into a pellet shape), Cherry Pits, Dried Corn and Various other natural items to produce heat to heat our buildings without using petrol (We need it here in the mitten)

Top Bottom