A wild curveball in life

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So several may recall the days i had ongoing grows, posting solid pics, growing solid plants etc. Jumped up to 2 tents and life was good.
About 6 months back i gound my lack of motivation towards growing increasing, 3 grows died within short period, getting up to work was brutal and painful. Always tired, naceous etc
I had a feeling and actually knew with instinct, shit wasnt right. Im 43, built solid due to owning a landscape company 25 plus years. Guess wanting to maximize our busy year to make sure my family is well set WAS MY PRIORITY however VERY tough. Lucky my wife is a nurse, knows me very well and had me make an appointment. Come to find out i have Cancer that has spread into my bones.
I NEVER GIVE UP and damn if ill stop now!. I tie this into this forum because A. You guys have always helped answer cannabis questions and are a cool ass family to turn to for question. B. I am seeking specific strains if any oke has Reccommendation for medical grade strains that can get me through this journey. I hate modern day medicine and cannabis is my go to for mental health now and i have that aspect of life good with several strains. I NEED a Sative for PAIN. My body hurts however i wont give up working till i must. Also i need a strain for the mornings a wake trowing up again a sativa preferably. I grow killer super lemon haze (currently growing a huge plant) to wake me up, focus and actually deviates my mind from feeling or thinking pain.
Yes this all sucks but im a positive MF and I will NOT give up. Not looking fo an ounce of sympathy, as it was determine my 20 years of being a dying alcoholic to0ok a toll on my body before sobering up 5 years ago.I know its a strange post and one certain people wouldnt expect from me, but shits become real and i want cannabis to be a great spurce for alleviations vs doctors scripts till its mandatory. Any reccomendations from experience would be killer.
Much love fam

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
White Ice Is one I’ve grow and is one I keep (from white label) its a sativa dom plant that finishes very quickly, has a decent yield aids depression and generally lifts the ease of the day. Might help
Good luck finding the strain you find helps you best.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

So several may recall the days i had ongoing grows, posting solid pics, growing solid plants etc. Jumped up to 2 tents and life was good.
About 6 months back i gound my lack of motivation towards growing increasing, 3 grows died within short period, getting up to work was brutal and painful. Always tired, naceous etc
I had a feeling and actually knew with instinct, shit wasnt right. Im 43, built solid due to owning a landscape company 25 plus years. Guess wanting to maximize our busy year to make sure my family is well set WAS MY PRIORITY however VERY tough. Lucky my wife is a nurse, knows me very well and had me make an appointment. Come to find out i have Cancer that has spread into my bones.
I NEVER GIVE UP and damn if ill stop now!. I tie this into this forum because A. You guys have always helped answer cannabis questions and are a cool ass family to turn to for question. B. I am seeking specific strains if any oke has Reccommendation for medical grade strains that can get me through this journey. I hate modern day medicine and cannabis is my go to for mental health now and i have that aspect of life good with several strains. I NEED a Sative for PAIN. My body hurts however i wont give up working till i must. Also i need a strain for the mornings a wake trowing up again a sativa preferably. I grow killer super lemon haze (currently growing a huge plant) to wake me up, focus and actually deviates my mind from feeling or thinking pain.
Yes this all sucks but im a positive MF and I will NOT give up. Not looking fo an ounce of sympathy, as it was determine my 20 years of being a dying alcoholic to0ok a toll on my body before sobering up 5 years ago.I know its a strange post and one certain people wouldnt expect from me, but shits become real and i want cannabis to be a great spurce for alleviations vs doctors scripts till its mandatory. Any reccomendations from experience would be killer.
Much love fam

Look at Lucky13 for info. There is a medical guide that rates various strains on pain, nausea, and appetite. ( https://www.lucky13seeds.com/cannabis-medicinal-strain-guide )

Seeds from Lucky13 always pop for me. Regular strains only so you have to be able to tell boys from girls. There is a lot of information on their site if you look through it. I grew Pineapple Poundcake for a lady that had gone through cancer and it settled her nausea down like nothing else did. It's supposed to be okay but not excellent. All to say people react differently and it may be some trial and error for you.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Been looking at this strain for past 2 years for my dad who is elderly and sufferrwd a steoke and has alot of leftover damage. I now feel i need to just try it.
i’ve grown it a couple times, very easy grow, beautiful hard buds, and in all my growing days it has by far been one that has the most amazing hypnotizing looking trichomes..
i grow it for a friends father who is sick and has never bothered with marijuana ever.. after having his daughter make edibles from it, he doesn’t ever want any other type,..
he has tried others..

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Much love fam

I know you're not looking for sympathy, but I will keep you in my prayers, bro!

Not to get too personal and you can ignore this question if you want, but, what were your symptoms before diagnosis? I'm asking because I too haven't felt right for the past year or two. I'm pretty sure it's because I've developed type 2 diabetes and my shit diet is the primary reason for my feeling like shit, but, shit happens. I'm pretty much petrified to go to the doctor and get checked out, though..

Just wondering.

At any rate, I would look into making some Rick Simpson oil, for sure. I also know of a few people who beat cancer by taking Baking Soda.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I find that heavy hitting indicas are my go to for pain and internal issues. Rosin, flower whatever. Atlas seeds if you go with photos has a lineup that is all potent.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I know you're not looking for sympathy, but I will keep you in my prayers, bro!

Not to get too personal and you can ignore this question if you want, but, what were your symptoms before diagnosis? I'm asking because I too haven't felt right for the past year or two. I'm pretty sure it's because I've developed type 2 diabetes and my shit diet is the primary reason for my feeling like shit, but, shit happens. I'm pretty much petrified to go to the doctor and get checked out, though..

Just wondering.

At any rate, I would look into making some Rick Simpson oil, for sure. I also know of a few people who beat cancer by taking Baking Soda.
Ive always had breathing issues that was said to be stress induced asthma. Breathing got WAY worse. No matter how much i sleep im EXHAUSTED. PAIN IN ALL MY BODY that feels like im carrying a 100 lb bookbag. Found 2 lumps on my chest/arm. Pain was the main indicator in certain areas by my groin. I would say the loss of energy and pain were main ondicators. The cough and breathing issues s3cond

Top Bottom