A Winter Rerun In The House Of The Flyinj

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So for all you who Know me WHAT UP ! ! ! Peace and Welcome to a return of some Fav I have from the Start. and a Few surprises to keep things Lively.
For New Friends and Breeder, Growers WELCOME
I am a Disabled Vet who Grows, to Live a prescription free life and Share with
My friends. Veterans with all sorts of issues But no need to talk about that. Just say its a great alternative way of dealing with PAIN Sleep and Mental stresses, The changes over the last few Moons have been miraculous.
HOW I Grow:
Small grow 6-9 ladies under a Mixed Spectrum at about 80W per Square Feet 6x4 foot print Give or take a few.
2-3 gallon solft pots with Coco Only
Jacks Pro Mix 5-12-26 and 15-0-0
Capulators OG BioWar Beanies, Mix ACT
weekly bug control with Green Clean
A BIG thing is Limited height in Flower so I LST CROP BEND AND TIE MY LADIES DOWN.
Its the fun Part of creating a Beautiful bushy Babe.

I wanted to go back and rerun some of My Very personal Favorites so Here they are.
Mikado the Monster Pheno
Yeti #3
LuLu (The Crystal Queen)
MoonDawg F2
Poison Ivy #5
ChemSoda Cut
Nyvia
And Underdog
So Cuts were taken Veg time was 4 weeks and the Flip was Tonight
WELCOME TO the Show
A winter rerun in the house of the flyinj

A winter rerun in the house of the flyinj 2
Going to start Binding and Cropping Monday
Stay Green Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It was unreal last 420 in Denver Seeing the W4W group growing right before my eyes
It was IS something else....
I was just gifting to a hand full and now There are Vets That I helped doing it for Vets they help.
The more Knowledge shared and the more of us that get involved the better It can be for Many More.
vets helping vets
If we all could help just one and then that one helped One and so on and so on.....
Who knows how big a change we all could Make..
I owe My part to the ones here on the thc Farmer.
Keep Its Green Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Information On the grow
IMHO and my limited experience ::::: It is a good idea to Cut back on the Nitrogen and increase Phosphorus and Potassium by the middle of the 2nd week of Flower
It helps to reduce the Stretch and adds to the Blooming of your Flowers. this is also a Good time if you can to bring up the UV lighting As this helps to make the Plant protect itself by covering the new Flowers with tricombs
You can also Bend pinch tie down crop thin and Basically Shape the plant during this time. that is IF you didnt already do it in VEG.
I try and get the final shaping and Binding done by the end of the 3rd week, About the same time as the stretch is ending Just FYI
Remember your girls will be needing more feeding and More water in Flower so keep an eye open IME watering more than once a day with coco can make a BIG Nuggie Difference.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

use the uvb light still?
There is a lot of research about this
IMO 1st few weeks and the flush (Last 2 Weeks) is good
No need to over do it and cost extra cash in electic bill I also use the new UV eye horelux 4 ft T5 along with a Ceramic Metal Halide But I went all out on a full spectrum where just adding the UV is great. So yes use it at the end of your run for a increase in the frosties.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

sure,
Not that the there is a SET time at the start of flower BUT
USE it at the end FOR SURE the last 2 weeks TO GET THE MOST OUT of your Grow......
Use it now about 2 weeks then turn the UV off till you flush
feel free to share what ya get Bro
Love to hear about growers going the extra steps to add Power to the Meds.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

during the winter run I plan on using the UV tester so I will post my Numbers also
@THCdurk Keep um green Bro feel free to share down the road what ya Get
FlyJ

H

happy b

Another great grow show from the man with the low roofs.looking forward to seeing you rockin that loompa gear,particularly the moondawgs....ach who am i kidding im looking forward to seeing em ALL!i,ll be expecting some chunky colas from you brother J.
hope your well bud
peace and positive vibes to ya

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Pulling up a chair and I gotta question!

Jack's Pro Mix 5-12-26 and 15-0-0. What's the 15-0-0? Is it another Jack's product or a raw Nitrogen salt you use? And if it's a raw salt, is it urea or the other kind (way medicated, can't recall what it's called atm:smoking:).

Love your threads man.

One Love,
tobh

Top Bottom