A1Nurients and GeeeeeeeeeODeeeeeeeee

• Thread starter Schwoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Schwoop

A1Nutrients is not a cannabis only nutrient, To affiliate A1Nutrients with Cannabis only would be a huge marketing mistake, GoD is still running AWC's gardens, A1Nutrients will announce ordering info in the next couple days, I know there having Soil bags printed as we speak and the State is approving there fertilizers, Nutrients and Soil. Big things to come with A1 over the next few months. Stay tuned!:banana1sv6:

snoopytime

snoopytime

Who is GoD? Garden of Dreams? Im like 15 miles away from you and thats the only thing i cna think of. Is it his nute line? The dude is kool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ummmm, is there some personal info that you should fix there, snoopytime?

Just lookin out.

Thanks,

-TF

Edit: all is good now

S

Schwoop

Who is GoD? Garden of Dreams? Im like 15 miles away from you and thats the only thing i cna think of. Is it his nute line? The dude is kool

GoD is Garden of Dreams yes, and yeah the dudes kool Id say, Lol!:banana1sv6:

blazer

blazer

Can't wait until it is available in my neck of the woods couple states over from u guys!

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Very soon my friends!, just got linked back up! mad props to Logic!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We need some A1 nutes in my neck of the Hood. I would like to run the soil and nutes with my G.O.D Fire OG x Alien and Chemdog D x Alien. Should be very interesting!

treebark1950

treebark1950

We need some A1 nutes in my neck of the Hood. I would like to run the soil and nutes with my G.O.D Fire OG x Alien and Chemdog D x Alien. Should be very interesting!

I'll be poping some of GODs fire og x alien and some illegal alien here in next few months along with A1 soil and nutes. Gotta get my seed lab (aka dedicated seed veg spot up and ready)

mack 10

mack 10

yeah i'm loving the sound of God's soil, gives off co2 from all the bene's:) Shame we'll never see it in the UK.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Props you guys!!! Sorry Mack 10! Ill ship it if you want it!!! lol! Its like wine bro! it gets better the more you use it!!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking forward to seeing A1 nutes in Michigan... Im going to need some soil asap... Interested in testing out your organic line aswell.. I see big things from A1 in the future... Good luck.. Cant wait to try your gear.. ~ODB~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Right on Rival, Have you cracked those beans yet?
Not yet. In a future grow I will be running these. I got a few others ready to flower and then they will be getting the pop with a variety of fire flavors from around the Farm. I def cant wait to see what they have in store for me. I need the A1 to help them get to their fullest potential. Lol. Im hoping I can get a few nutes from the line up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom