AB Normal MED Farm Diary

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rickisonline

AH HAH! Just the one I was looking for!!! Hey Foe...running some blockhead x vortex for the first time. Been holding the seeds for a couple years and this is the first opportunity to crack them. Kind of a rough start but they are in the groove now and really starting to shine. Good seeing you!
:evilgrin0013:

Devils :-)

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Noodles...oly Purp#1 Ive run or had was DutchPassions which is a Afghan x Sativa?...and its def made for ODoors..didnt do well indoor for me and was sopt of Purp-Wid, BlkRussian-ish...lacked the power of a choice herb tho...
mid-eighties, Purple #1 was one of the first purple outdoor strains commercially available as seed strain in the Netherlands. It is a balanced indica/sativa hybrid (50:50), bred from Purple Afghan and several sativa strains. In 1983, Henk van Dalen began to cross this Purple Afghan strain with the sativa genetics

spinkus yea atm its 2 1ks, 1 vert 1 horiz....I use the vert with new plants to simulate a more high-noon mid summer arena feel and the horiz side as a more horizon line view for older plants in bloom..But thinkin of dropin a 1k and adding 2 600's for better light distro..

hey Ricks....hmmm Devils?....we'll have to talk but you playin in DWeedSC?..

Heres the latest...have a few puilled for pics and a lil dark phase...Also found mites on the 3xBM...and have allot of new seedling to keep track of...So gettin a lil busy but will try to keep updates commin..
But heres some NCGoo, BanaOG and Bubbas...enjoy
FOE20

VegOver3 05 21 11
VegNewstarts1 05 21 11
UrkVegMom2 05 21 11
VegRoot2 05 21 11
VegRoot3 05 21 11
BlmArenaView 05 21 11
BubbaHeads3 05 21 11
Ak47heads4 05 21 11
HarvPull1 05 21 11
HarvPull2 05 21 11
HarvPull3 05 21 11
Bub1HeadFull 05 21 11
Bub2Full 05 21 11
Bub2topFull 05 21 11
BubHead5 05 21 11
BubHead6 05 21 11
BubHead7 05 21 11
BubHead12 05 21 11
BubHeads1 05 21 11
BubHeads11 05 21 11
NCGooBeye1 05 21 11
NCGooHead2 05 21 11
NCGooHead3 05 21 11
BanaOGfull2 05 16 11
BanaOGhead1 05 16 11
BanaOGheads2 05 16 11
BanaOGheads3 05 16 11
Bub SSHfull 05 16 11
UrkHead2 05 16 11
UrkProfBuds 05 16 11
BanaOGdryn1 05 21 11
BanaOGdryn2 05 21 11
BanaOGdryn3 05 21 11
R

rickisonline

When I get pm privileges here I'll hit you up Foe. It's like being a guest here. I want to send you some pics of the blockhead x vortex you made. We love it and been having a lot of fun with it. SUPER easy so far. Excited to see the buds.

K

Kaya420

heh...hey TFan I was just sayin thnx in Dutch...bout all I know...and maybe bitte?...
the 3xBM has a lil work in it and Im going for the Sat dom side of the spectrum..Originally it was DJ's and DP's versions mixed by Cone and Kaya..
DJ worked for DP and they used his work anyway so its all within th esame lines..Which were a BBerry and a HashPlant type..DP's BM is mostly HP dom with hints of Blue..DJ's BM is just more well mixed...
Kayas were a better mix as he used older seed of DJ's BM for the mother and Cones inbred BMxBM(DP) for the doner father..This was 3xBM in seed form(TripleProof BlueMoonshine I nicked it and credit is all Kaya to that point)..
Grew a bunch out and isolated a very Sat kinda finicky Female pheno..
I chose both a Sat and Ind dom males..mixed the polly and bred them again...this was 4xBM the Mom I keep now but I still just call her 3xBM...anyway...I grew out more, selected another Sat dom male, and pollied this mother 1 more time..and held seed back on those....5xBM are seeds from the 2nd Bx and what I gave folks over the last few yrs..
orig 3xBM-Kaya was well mixed..creamy strong BlueBerry-Hashy tones mixed forms..
4xBM showed more Sat traits and also more mutants..more creamy BBerry than Hashy..more Sat structure with mixed Ind dom bud form..
5xBM will be just the next step in stabilizing the BMoonshine Sat dom which is my goal..

FOE20

Were my ears ringing?

WHATS UP MY FRIEND?

Im always around somewhere or another. I pop up at MSC, when I surface. Its comfortable, I know most everyone, and its not busy.

I sent you a few emails over the years, but weve been playing quite a bit of E-Tag. ANyways, I signed up here, and have a whole bunch of stuff going on in my garden ATM.

I got some SSH F3s that were given by Neville, and oddly enough, I got an autoflower trait outta one of the prettiest females. Its a real pretty plant. I just flipped the lights on her sisters and her, although, she has been flowering close to a month in 24/0. Crazy.

I lined up some Auto diesel pollen, and plan on dusting it over the SSH auto. A good outdoor northern hemisphere sativa would be well loved by us cold weather people.

I reworked some Blueberry last year as well. Mixed up a 3xBlueberry. Really pretty buds, smell was beautiful, but the potency wasnt there..... I may pick it up again later. You know us Foe.... We love our Blues.

Anyways.. Yeah Ive done the 4x,5x,6x, etc, with the BM, but always ended up coming back to the origional. I do believe that is where this Sativa is that we speak of. I know exactly the plant, and even more so............. THE SMELL.. That sativa hybrid has a smell that I dream about. Its orgasmic, pure musty blueberries, with a hint of somthing that you just cant put your finger on. I love that hybrid.

I tried to stablize it. Backcrossed it back to the P1 lines of BM, to no availablility. For me it was just one of those hybrids that Ive been meaning make a mother out of for a long time now. I even worked a 3xBM/BX3. I ended up keeping a number of packs and donated the rest to the vault.

I do still have the F1 line that started it all. Theyve been stored, and still pop with a 75% germination rate. Not too shabby for seeds that are 5-6 years old. Whats mine is yours my friend.

Anyways,

Hit me up man, I would love nothing more that to sit and shoot the shit with my ole buddy.

-Kaya

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Ricks....kewl man and np...I'd like to see it but not sure its from me...I had a few hybs that sound up that alley tho...We have run both BHead and Vort...
There was a Spring Mix that had both but a few others to...
The Vortex was a stand out but the BHead is more of a pheno hunt..

hey hey Kaya bro....wtf are ya!!.....we'll be talkin and good to see ya vato....

Just got thru a nasty hot summer and you can see it in the later pics...Never grew in a 90-100+deg room and dont want to again...But things are goin well and I'll post up when theres some new ladies to see...stay kewl
FOE20

T

TheMedic420

Hey Foe

It's always a joy for the eye's and an inspiration for the mind
seeing your hard work laid out like that bro.

Med'c.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Spinkus....sorry for the delayed reply...I ran 2x1000 both open hang at a angle between horiz and vert.....

Hey Farmer folk...
Just giving this thread a bump and will be updating information on old and new work soon....Any questions on our old or in process work just ask......stay tuned and keep rollin
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
New from ABNormal in 2018

______ ABN = 2018 work schedule ______
MOre v2 - (Mishku x OrtegaHP(ML pheno) = MOre
MOre f1 x MOre f1 = MOre v2
MOre v3 = inline selection of F2
MOre Cubed v4 = Mishku x MOre F3 = MOre F4Bx1 (Arch Maz v1)

Mishku x DAK = ABN - Deep Arch AfghanKush #1 (DAAK#1)

Mishku x MAOG = ABN Mater Arch OGKush#1 (MAOGK#1)

OSssh x Swt#3(SOL) = OSssh F1 (OSog / Stash / ABN) (OldSogs SuperSilverSwt#3(f1) = base line OSssst#3) workin to F3Bx1 - Cube OSssh pheno

Abnormal Cookies = GSCookies(forum) x Urkel/Vortex-(BGrimm) (ABN/RickCampanella)

CherryNL - F2s (Skitty / BlkBart / ABN)

Northern Hindu F2s (Bodhi / BlkBart / ABN)

BubbaOkush f5s (Motareb/Rushman/OrganHerbalist)

FOEBerry x DSDv2 = Sour(FOE)BerryDiesel f2

Papaya x akDSDv2 = Tropical Diesel

DoubleWhiteKrush f3's (TheJoker/ABN/Budmiser)

GSC x TahoeOG = TahoeCookies(Barefoot)

BubbaKush x DeepChunk = Deep Arch Kush f-2 (Dak v1)

Lifesaver(Bog) x DSDv2 = DblSourLifesaver (DSL v1)

3xBMoonshine x DPD/BRuss(Heath) = UltaViolet-1 v2(f2)

NL#5(Reefermans Pure) x DSDv2 = DblSourNL (f2) (DSNLv1)

BuddaTahoeOG x MasterKush/Racal OG(Barefoot) = Master Arch OG v1 (MaOG v1)

ChocolateRain(Chocalope) x PureKush(theJoker) = Chocolate Kush (f2)

ChocoD(cut) x ChocoKush = ABN Chocolate Diesel v1

BombBP

BombBP

CherryNL:love2:!!

BKxDC? High minds think alike. Here's a BK s1 x DC.

2018 01 12 133118
2018 01 12 133017
2018 01 12 132945

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
we'll get ya some CherryNL Bombbro....no worries there...nice lookin BubbaChunk bro!.....
Im sorta using it but adding even more to it hopefully...Its part of the DAK project so has to sorta happen....
Stay tuned
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
wtf......I didnt know this was here............................llmao
FOE20

noodles

noodles

Lol man I forgot why I posted but am glad to see you’re still active 🤙

Top Bottom