Abek666 now hits a Closet new grow 2012^^

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

and last but not least a few veg shots...
PICT1655
PICT1656

Abek666

Abek666

It looks prommissing! I've gone back to cloning in water, anything else didn't work anymore. I dont get it, whats wrong? This by side i feel finally at home here and my garden is doing well, life is good once again^^...

Abek666

Abek666

It's time for a nice update^^
the bagseed plant is at day 53 flower and the skunk no.1 at day 30 flower. The others in the flower cabinet are one female and the other 3 need more time to sex but it's soon gonna happen^^
this time i have real nice pics for ya all with a real nice cam taken so have fun watchin^^

1st bagseed plant day 53 flower:
IMG 2987
IMG 2988
IMG 2989
IMG 2991
IMG 2992
IMG 2993

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That bagseed looks like some serious sativa. Mexi? How's it smell?

outwest

Abek666

Abek666

That bagseed looks like some serious sativa. Mexi? How's it smell?

outwest
it's dev some sativa but i really dont know what strain it is but its going out anyway cause its taking too long and have not much cristals not smelling much also i will keep ya updated when its going to be better^^

Abek666

Abek666

and last but not least a real big bunch of veg shots^^ they all look happy and things are proceding nicely :
IMG 3003
IMG 3004
IMG 3005
IMG 3006
IMG 3008
IMG 3009
IMG 3010
IMG 3011
IMG 3012
IMG 3013
IMG 3014
IMG 3015
IMG 3016

thats it with the update hope ya all like it^^
see ya

Abek666

Abek666

oh jeah the last 3 pics are the purple bagseed i hope its a female^^

Abek666

Abek666

Hehe, nice! So much peps liked my last pic update :) thanks for the support! I will keep ya all updated and i wish anybody a nice day^^

So the bagseed plant has been shoped on day 56 flower, i know its early but more than 8 weeks is nothing i desire! 108 gram wet without stalks and leafs sorry no pics atm this equals something between 20 and 25 grams dry herb its ok but not stellar because this pheno was not good at all it smells simply NOT and had really not much cristals anyway! The point is i have so much to come right now that i really dont want to waste anymore time, space and money (for electricity, water and stuff) on a random bagseed that has shown no signs of beeing a keeper so i decided kick it and have a few bags to smoke and look for better phenos in the 15 other random bagseed plants still veging in my 2 veg cabinets^^

The skunk no.1 is at day 33 flower and is looking really nice, this one is a keeper and i'm allready working with 4 cuts from her the best looking is going to be my new mother the rest will be flowerd in 2 till 3 weeks what depends on the amount of space available at that time in the flower cabinet and i'm still searching for 2 additional keepers in the bagseed plants for 2 more mothers to have something to smoke for any time of the day that means one for the morning thats makes you awake, one for noonday thats chill me a bit and still leave me active, the last should be a real couchlocker for the evening and for beeing with my friends.
This all is part of my masterplan to create a prepedual system to support me and my girl with herb any day of the year.

Wish me luck with my quest and have a good time^^

Abek666

Abek666

so i make an update with another set of nice pics this evening

untill then have fun all

Abek666

Abek666

The skunk is on day 38 flower and is looking like some real fire but you will see oh yes please dont be shocked from the looks of the veging plants^^ they had been prunned to develope more undergrowth without the need of topping or lst just a tek i'm doing some time now and it works with most strains, in flower the plants will just 2 times be pruned 1st after stretch mostly affter week 3 and second is at the 6th week flower the lower buds develope much better with this tek so its a good thing for me in my crowded condition where too much leaf can lead to different problems speaking of airflow and light penetration throughout the whole canopy but you will see in a week the plants will be full leaf again and had developed a much better struckture without growing too high in veg.
so off with the babbling PIC's^^

Abek666

Abek666

the plant in the second pic in the back row the second from left had been treated before with the pruning tek and is doing really well 3 others had it also before the rest seems not to like it bigtime so they wil not get it anymore.
The plants in flower will get there treatment when they stop stretching and 2 weeks prior to harvest as you can see the skunk was pruned yesterday and is still happy and kickin it^^

i wish anybody a nice day and i hope ya like the pics^^

Abek666

Abek666

Wohoo!:)... the skunk is done and will have about 35 gram dry weight when cured not bad for a cut with only 2 weeks vegi i show shots of the mainbud some dryed smaller buds and the things that happening in flower and veg cabinet's at the moment so enjoy the update^^

Abek666

Abek666

the skunk harvested and trimed mainbud and preharvested sidebuds that looked soo delicious i couldnt resist harvesting them a week ago and its the shit^^ tastes and bounces really good:
IMG 3028
IMG 3029
IMG 3042

Top Bottom