able to split plants between grows??

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
can a grower grow say 5 of his 18 script, and farm out tthe other 13 to another as there caregiver?

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I know that a patient is able to designate a certain number of plants to a Center and keep a certain amount as well... I would assume that the same is true for caregivers and patients... Also, I think the odds of having two separate gardens checked for one patients plants are pretty low so I don't know that I would be too worried about it...

sky high

sky high

I'm pretty sure that you give up your right to grow even one plant when you designate another grower as your caregiver.....but Hell.....things have changed so much I honestly haven't kept up on it all since 1284/etc. The 18 count may very well nixx your affirmative defense as well.

Either way..chances are good that the cops who come will have absolutely no info/training regarding "a variance" and may fook with ya for bein over 3/3 as written in the law.

hopefully you never find out

s h

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nope. I am pretty sure whoever is the grower for the license gets the whole plant count only. If you give up your own to a caregiver you cannot grow any. Having the extra plant on your license even if you cannot grow that many at least gives you a higher over all weight limit. My license is for 24 n 12 oz my wife's is 24 n 12 oz and i can only grow 12 legally so the rest are wasted. I think if I rented a ware house I could grow 12 at my house and the rest at the warehouse but not under anyone else's name or in someone else's grow.
It would be nice if the state would have a forum for asking questions. Ow wait that would be to easy.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nope. I am pretty sure whoever is the grower for the license gets the whole plant count only. If you give up your own to a caregiver you cannot grow any. Having the extra plant on your license even if you cannot grow that many at least gives you a higher over all weight limit. My license is for 24 n 12 oz my wife's is 24 n 12 oz and i can only grow 12 legally so the rest are wasted. I think if I rented a ware house I could grow 12 at my house and the rest at the warehouse but not under anyone else's name or in someone else's grow.
It would be nice if the state would have a forum for asking questions. Ow wait that would be to easy.
Sorry BH im having trouble following you... So you mean the doctors approval of extra plants arent legally binding? I am in same situation, 24/12 for me and 24/12 for my gf. Have been happily taking advatage of those numbers.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Sorry BH im having trouble following you... So you mean the doctors approval of extra plants arent legally binding? I am in same situation, 24/12 for me and 24/12 for my gf. Have been happily taking advatage of those numbers.

I am saying in most residential settings extra plant count doesn't apply to the best of my knowlege. They are only allowing 12 plants per house in Denver and most surrounding areas even with recs. If you have a house if in a zoned commercial area or outside a county with these rules you could probably use your plant count. They are trying to make the 12 plants per residential house state wide. Even if you are a caregiver using a residence to grow.
Just like sky high said they want to see 3/3 a piece for both of you.
In most situations but not all they will take you jail and let the courts decide if you are right or wrong.
Remember most times they come to your place it isn't random. Someone complained so they are there to give you hell.They only know of the grows people tell them about. I think the average home growers chances of having leo over are slim unless you are brazen, careless or just plain unlucky.

Keep your paper work in order with a copy of each of your drivers license in a folder . In case you or your girl isn't there when they come. Put it by the door of the grow. They really give you a little more respect when you have your shit in order. Good luck I have seen first hand what leo does in a caregiver and dispensary setting but not a residence yet.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thank you BH for schooling me on these facts. I live up in the high country, definitely zoned residential. I may be legal until they pass the state wide 12 per household. Thanks again brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom