Able to spray with lights on!

• Thread starter salmonslammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Just wanted too let some farmers know about another great product if you do alot of foliar feeding ect. I have only used the Transport myself and you can spray with the lights on without any burn what so ever here is the link> ;) I was skeptical at first but it really does do what it is supposed too!

jammie

jammie

dutchmasters has had a similar line for several years now. they call theirs saturator and liquid light. i started using saturator with their reverse to prevent hermies and nanners and now use the saturator with all my foliar feedings and have never had leaf burn even under a 1k hps

S

sensisaint

just started my trial of the optic 3 part foiliar. was gifted a test set to trial and i must say def works well and no burn. i was a skeptic about spraying with lights on but def no burn, good product and ladies seem to be happy and loving life. so salmomslammer try the 3 part you"ll enjoy. peace

P

paulycali

Been using it for years. Great product for sure

I've been spraying with optic in one room and heavy16 foliar in the other. So far not much if any of a difference. Not sure which the plants like better yet. I guess only time will tell

Heavy 16 foliar can sprayed with the lights on as well

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

You don't need to buy that stuff just a surfactant like yucca extract. If your room temps are right, you shouldn't burn your leaves spraying with lights on. Think- it rains when its sunny some times in nature.

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Cool i appreciate everyone given there 2 cents worth on this one> i am always learning and try to pass things along that work for me :D My old man used to say the day we stop learning is the day we died! lol

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I was given an Optic sample a few years back. Good stuff.....but I mostly use saturator.

Top Bottom