• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha THCfarmers
ABNormal is a Non Profit Med/Rec Cooperative with a handful of ppl involved that enjoy Cannabis for all it has to offer...
Established in 1992 and I personally have been growing since 1986 , Master Grower/Breeder specializing in Formulas by Variety
Our work is availible by open Gift (free to those with Med card or serious issues) - Trade/Swap or Donation....
In the past Ive spent 1000s on seed Co seeds, priv breeders, one hit wonders, etc....But mostly had traded or swapped much more often then buying lines..
Over a few decades I got familiar with 100s of varieties and posted and spoke on most of it...
Unfortunately in 2014 a raid took my 25+yr seed collection and left me devastated...But we trudge on and after a few years I got back into the groove and here we are..
I managed to reclaim a few choice moms that were backed up at other locations and went right back to it...
Ive only been working a very few select Lines over the past 3-4yrs and been fortunate to find some vintage and new gene pools to work from...
Our 30+yr old flagship Arch Indica Mother is Mishku - Mazar I Sharif Hindu Kush (Omaha Maz)
She got the cover and HotMILF section in Skunk Jan 2014
For Trades We do 1 for 1, 2 for 1, 3 for or more pending type and value of genetics...Meaning the more interest I have in the line of interest the more I'll offer for that 1 pk...
We don't have much to offer atm but some are just preseved old works and others are my personal Top Selections and new combinations, and hope they work well for folks..
Other Lines Ive been working with are..
Raspberry Waltz which was created from OldSogs hybrid of PoodleNuts x Raspmoonshine, I worked the line for 2yrs refining a pool that we called RaspberryWaltz which is at 2f but focused on a Urkel - Chem on dom pool...
White Krush f2 - (Krome/theJoker) Kromes theWhite x DJS Grape Krush
originally by Motarebel and preserved by ABN
Romulan x Herijuana f3
BubbaOkush f6 - BubbaKush x Ogers Kush

Clone only's avail in Colorado now -
Mishku
Osssh
ISS green Skunk
RaspWaltz #4 Chem dom
Dosi's x HeavenlyHashPlant - 3 phenos
FOEHammer - 6 phenos

We take all this very casually and do not consider it a business so hope folks enjoy the work and find some fantastic Phenos..
More Lines, Work and info to come...stay tuned
FOE20
(Grow with Your Plants and Keep it Seedy, Not Greedy)

IMG 20210801 095139 856
IMG 20210803 161043732
IMG 20210909 002619459
ABN SkMagCover1
GEDC6660
Maz flower 002GG
MazHarv9 11 06 13
MazHead 10 16 12
MazHead3 10 16 12
Mishkufull2 01 24 12
Last edited:
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Heres a RaspWaltz F2 Male (Chem dom) which will be paired with our RaspWaltz#4 Chem dom pool....Produces old skunk type Ball buds and can purple up nicely.
Been working the RaspWaltz line for bit over 3yrs now and it has yet to disappoint...stay tuned
FOE20

DSC 4357 2
DSC 4358 2
DSC 4359 2
DSC 4082 2
DSC 4082 3
DSC 4086 2
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Very interested in trading with you I'm new to game. Any regular seeds. Or do you know anyone who sells male pollin??
I personally only prod regular seed....Heres a list below....Its a short list atm cause Ive lost my seed collection in th epast and rebuilding a menu, so were in no hurry and mainly work with more vintage type lines...
At times We do have a few Fem sample pks made by other members of ABNormal...
Also have access to OldSogs work or can link to him as well....
Pollen is a option but thats a diff topic...
DM for details...
FOE20

ABNMenuSept 2021
ABNseedpks2
IMG 20210814 173041561
IMG 20210909 002619459
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hello foe a friend of oldsog is a friend of mine!
Does your raspberry waltz by any hance have some dawgwaltz in it? I’d like to give those a try if your up for trade of home grown seeds or clone onlya?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Hello foe a friend of oldsog is a friend of mine!
Does your raspberry waltz by any hance have some dawgwaltz in it? I’d like to give those a try if your up for trade of home grown seeds or clone onlya?
Bigtime.....I literally nick named it RaspWaltz cause Im working on removing the Raspmoonshine and making it mostly DawgWaltz dom....I tried samps of DawgWaltz yrs ago and loved it cause Im a huge Purple Urkel fan...Im not a big Chem fan tho so Im also limiting the Chem side...What RaspWaltz is = Urkel on roids with a hint of Chem....
But thats just selections from the pool....Ive isolated 2 main phenos already that Im working with directly..
RaspWaltz #3 = Urkel on roids cut
RaspWaltz #4 = Chem dom cut
So those cuts are avail and a limited release of RaspWaltz F2s which Im making more of now and taking to F3...
OldSog is a active senior member of ABNormal and our Web Admin as well....He has my complete trust and faith...Love the guy....
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
ABNormal.....
Real Genetics made by Real Men....................heheh 😉
1-4 Romulan x Herijuana f3 - acrid Pine - Rom pheno
5-11 BubbaOkush f6 - OG-Mint Pheno, BubbaCoffee pheno, and a well Mixed pheno
12-16 Herijuana - (Woodhorse/Motarebel) Used in the Rom x Heri hybrid...
any questions?....
FOE20

Screenshot 20210520 1504342
Screenshot 20210520 1504402
Screenshot 20210520 1504462
Screenshot 20210520 1504522
Screenshot 20210520 193538 2
Screenshot 20210520 193543 2
BubOGcolors 12 14 06
BubOGfullViewPic1v2 12 18 06
DSC 4038 2
DSC 4039 2
DSC 4050 2
HeriHeadDWC TKO 03 03 08
Her3satiHead2 07 12 08
Heri3sat10wksSoil 07 12 08
Heri3satFulltopTKO 06 17 08
HeriProf2 12 09 08
Last edited:
Treecutter

Treecutter

Very nice, great to see others doing good with out the greed. We've seen it first hand here in Arizona.

Dispensaries pop up in small towns and as soon as they have their 3 year establishment with the grow, they close the dispensary and move it to Phoenix leaving the card holders dry with no meds. Some can't even drive 120 miles round trip to get their meds.

A few of us with cultivators cards got together a grew our limit and have been donating it all to card holders. Once their card is do re-up and they with to cultivate we help them set up and they donate theirs too.

In this small town, if you have a card its not hard to find free meds. Do to the recreational add to the law we got 15 more growers in the last 3 months.

So thank you for being there to help people while the industry is trying to GMO strains they never worked for to try to gain proprietary rights with genetic markers.

We need more growers that care more about the plant and the people than the bank account. Thanks again

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Bigtime.....I literally nick named it RaspWaltz cause Im working on removing the Raspmoonshine and making it mostly DawgWaltz dom....I tried samps of DawgWaltz yrs ago and loved it cause Im a huge Purple Urkel fan...Im not a big Chem fan tho so Im also limiting the Chem side...What RaspWaltz is = Urkel on roids with a hint of Chem....
But thats just selections from the pool....Ive isolated 2 main phenos already that Im working with directly..
RaspWaltz #3 = Urkel on roids cut
RaspWaltz #4 = Chem dom cut
So those cuts are avail and a limited release of RaspWaltz F2s which Im making more of now and taking to F3...
OldSog is a active senior member of ABNormal and our Web Admin as well....He has my complete trust and faith...Love the guy....
FOE20
I had a great cut of dawg waltz 2009ish. Beautiful buds all the purp taste and the high of the chem! Only knock I had in it was it threw nutts in the lowers so eventually got rid of it. Still a strain id run again just to load up some jars.
The ken’s gdp and the purple Erik’s seem to be a thing of the past nowadays. Wouldn’t mind running either again especially to make some crosses.
I can pm ya my list if you would like to do a trade for some of those f2’s.
I know oldsog from the canna cabana a small rivate sure and also now on Instagram. Great dude! I think I started following you as well on the gram as variety719.
I too am more for using real males lol

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
I had a great cut of dawg waltz 2009ish. Beautiful buds all the purp taste and the high of the chem! Only knock I had in it was it threw nutts in the lowers so eventually got rid of it. Still a strain id run again just to load up some jars.
The ken’s gdp and the purple Erik’s seem to be a thing of the past nowadays. Wouldn’t mind running either again especially to make some crosses.
I can pm ya my list if you would like to do a trade for some of those f2’s.
I know oldsog from the canna cabana a small rivate sure and also now on Instagram. Great dude! I think I started following you as well on the gram as variety719.
I too am more for using real males lol
You bet man....I was on the Cabana for quite a while till me , Dman and BugSur has issues....and beware of Melon - aka FredGarvin , hes shadey af....

The reason I tried OldSogs hybrid is cause he used the PoodleNuts(Urkel dom) cut of DawgWaltz..
PoodleNuts x Raspmoon is the pool for RaspWaltz...
Im workin on the stability now and why I also outcrossed to Maz...
But the F2s I made used a Male I LST'd quite a bit....Cause the RaspWaltz also throws stress nanners or Late ones but their not very viable if at all...But its a issue that comes from the DawgWaltz or Mosca's Raspmoonshine...
Now the reason I used the RaspWaltz#3 Urkel pheno to make the F2s is she does not throw any Nanners...yet the RaspWaltz#4 Chem dom does....And thats why Im removing the Raspmoonshine, limiting the Chem influence and focused on the stability of Urkel and Maz in the later hybrid FOEHammer (Maz x RW f1 Male)....
Appriciate the follw and I post allot on IG..thats been my blog spot for last 4yrs...
Heres 2 FHammer phenos in test OD now in Co....
I like PurpUrkel over GDP just cause GDP = Urkel x BigBud.....so its like a watered down Urkel...but still killer bud..Big Bud was no joke back in the day...
and yea man I only do standard filail Forward breeding and Bx or IBL proper practices....
Sure hit me up....and stay tuned
FOE20

FHammer1 09 26 21
FHammer4 09 26 21
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
These are available for trade, or dono..This is 3 seeds of a limited Edit release...
Made by Barefoot a proper old Cali based Grower/Breeder...
This uses Kromes theWhite cut which on its own is very strong in a few ways..Mainly resin production and potency..
RaskalOG is well known and this would make for a killer pool to select from...
Get at me if Interested ...stay tuned
FOE20

IMG 20211005 163410567
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Mishku headed West.....safe travels
FOE20

Screenshot 20211006 143655
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
This is a test run of a Ronnie James Dio (Mikado x CoGreenBud) hybrid by Motarebel..was also known as Rocky Mtn High by Hazeman..
These are said to possibly be SPG related so we may see...
As being the CoGreenBud is unfamiliar I'm not sure....stay tuned
FOE20

IMG 20211007 031018412 HDR
IMG 20211007 031013596
IMG 20211007 031005383
Osit0

Osit0

Very nice, great to see others doing good with out the greed. We've seen it first hand here in Arizona.

Dispensaries pop up in small towns and as soon as they have their 3 year establishment with the grow, they close the dispensary and move it to Phoenix leaving the card holders dry with no meds. Some can't even drive 120 miles round trip to get their meds.

A few of us with cultivators cards got together a grew our limit and have been donating it all to card holders. Once their card is do re-up and they with to cultivate we help them set up and they donate theirs too.

In this small town, if you have a card its not hard to find free meds. Do to the recreational add to the law we got 15 more growers in the last 3 months.

So thank you for being there to help people while the industry is trying to GMO strains they never worked for to try to gain proprietary rights with genetic markers.

We need more growers that care more about the plant and the people than the bank account. Thanks again
Preach! 🙏🌱💚🍄🐻
#MedicineNotMoney

20210924 094320
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha Farmers..
I have a couple extra mid sized Mothers needing homes asap....By the 1st or shortly after...
Also have 4 Ronnie James Dio's adolescent unsexed plants from seed by Motarebel which I found out consist of RockyMtnHigh x Herijuana...
RMHigh is Mikado x CoGreenBud by Hazeman....
Anyone in Co interested hit me up asap....
Only available local in Colorado...
In So Denver
A small donation would put these in your hand quickly and easily ...Their clean, happy n healthy as fook ...
Help them and they will Help You...
FOE20

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Big thank you to @FOE20
Received the gift pack with a lot of freebies.
Arrived in Europe in just a week.
Most likely will grow the FoeHammer outside next season, and the Cookies cross as well.
Very happy, thank you !!

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Right on man....This next year is going to be a bit more productive and hopefully much more to come...Dang you got the GSC to...very nice....Would be very interested in your results from those as well...And I'll get you some of the ABN stickers as well....heh..appriciate it man and power to ya!

For the next week I'm doing a Donation special....
2 for 1 for the more standard lines+freebies,...
4 for 2 on high end lines...+multiple freebies
A very few Special Limited Release Breeder varieties available as well...
New unreleased Freebie Mixes ranging from 2008 to 2018-20
Mixed freebies can hold all types of options and the lines Ive run over the last 10-15yrs exist in some....
I only have 4-6 reg Main lines avail, and few Fem lines avail but those are used more for freebies as they are others work not ABN as WE only make Reg seed...
DM if interested and for more details....
stay tuned
FOE20

Pokololo 12 16 12
ABNseedpks2
IMG 20210801 095139 856
IMG 20210803 161043732
IMG 20210909 002619459
Last edited:
Top Bottom