ABNormal's Endless Genetic Explorations / Creations 2021

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
the BBerry is stunted.....very good eye.......but I do feel theres a bit more to the topic and you are def inline with the correct answer as well.....impressive
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
This is me.......for TIm (THISISME)....I got u bro....
FOE20

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think many hybrid cannabis varieties have hidden traits of both traditional indica and sativa and you get all kinds of expressions out of seed and I don't think it has anything to do with environmental conditions. Kush varieties in Pakistan show both broad and thin leaf.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
I think many hybrid cannabis varieties have hidden traits of both traditional indica and sativa and you get all kinds of expressions out of seed and I don't think it has anything to do with environmental conditions. Kush varieties in Pakistan show both broad and thin leaf.
In botany 50% Genetics + 50% Envio = 100% Expression....You are the Enviro......basic botany
All kinds of expressions from poss diff parent lines used yes...Paki's in Paki......Kush in high altitude Hindu Kush mountain range...so Paki is not Kush in my book bradda....Its a regional relation tho...
Paki = Hash Plant, Leb and Paki = HPs...can show thinner leaves yes...Its not Kush..which is always Broad leaf... Afghan Kush - AK ...been around forever..
ask Greasy Gene ...he named it....ask Adam Dunn...he knows Gene
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
This is me.......for TIm (THISISME)....I got u bro....
FOE20
btw this is a way to copy write your name and work, or use Wiki.....its not a brag...its to protect info....
FOE20

Homesteader

Homesteader

Not sure where that is taught in botany but Ill take your word for it. If that was the case, then why doesn't it happen with clones?

The Hindu Kush range is partly Pakistan. Tirich Mir is the tallest mountain in the range and that is in Pakistan. Not all Afghans are broad leaf, certainly not any southasian looking varieties but you get all types, some tall and lanky, many squat and wide.
EIther way, you have hybrids and the genetic is probably pretty mixed.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...licts_between_Scientific_and_Vernacular_Names

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Not sure where that is taught in botany but Ill take your word for it. If that was the case, then why doesn't it happen with clones?

The Hindu Kush range is partly Pakistan. Tirich Mir is the tallest mountain in the range and that is in Pakistan. Not all Afghans are broad leaf, certainly not any southasian looking varieties but you get all types, some tall and lanky, many squat and wide.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...licts_between_Scientific_and_Vernacular_Names
You may like my long view of Cannabis origins...just moved atm and gettinn things in line.....hold tight....

Hey Folks,....Just moved and gettin in gear...hold tight cause we bout to Launch this Ship!
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter

I'd agree with that...Part of this tho is focused on Domesticated varieties from certain time periods...That were worked allot, and by certain folk...
Theres many types of Hash Plants IMO mainly...Cause most of it was used for Hash production...What Im saying to keep it simple is...Certain broad leaf lines have been well documented and directly related to those regions..Already established by name sakes...Afghan to me is the One...But then variations by region, Hindu is just a perfect marker for it cause the 1 thing is must have is a very Fast flower time...Yet is veg's very slowly...Hindu, Mazar, and many from that region to me are All Afghan types...As are even further out in Paki, Leb then Nepal, Turkey, etc....
Nepal had a very early Hash process..
Another topic along those lines are Continental Arch types mothers...another time tho...stay tuned
FOE20

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Isn’t it Mazar el Sharif? The purer? Crossed With skunk number one to create simply, mazar?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Isn’t it Mazar el Sharif? The purer? Crossed With skunk number one to create simply, mazar?
My perception is...Mazar is a more Low Land larger form....Hindu is a higher acclimation...the "Mazar I Sharif Hindu Kush".....is a Hybrid.....and lets first ask why hybridize it?.....
Think I know why they did it....If you've run a handful of Mazar's you'll find a nice rich Afghan type smoke...Faster veg and Longer Flower time being its more of a Valley variety..
"Hindu Kush" - the name sake comes from "Indian Killer".....Hindu being the Hindi Indians who died tryig to pass over those mountain ranges...Kush = Killer in Hindi
But the point is Mazar is a smoother more enjoyable smoke,..Hindu has a few pheno types but can be much less pleasant to smoke...
In Hindu pools Ive found incense, sulfur, turpentine, acrid floral, etc....
In Mazar pools Ive seen mild rich hard to describe tones, slightly earthy, but also incense, caramel, etc....So naturally a Breeder would use Both sides to create a Perfect Center...
The result being a Hybrid that would veg at a good pace(Mazar), flower at the pace of the Hindu(fastest) and have the combined terp and effect profiles of Both Lines...
These Older lines were not Flower plants..they were mostly Hash plants...Even the Mazar, but after domestication the hybrids proved very progressive and extremely productive...
Honesty imo/e most Afghan/Paki/Leb/Turkish/Moroccan types are not good smoke at all..Hash worthy at best,.,,
This is where the Sativas come into play...Cause they bring to the table, Fast grow Paces, but longer Flowewr times, + Heady, motivating, etc type effects, and a wide range of flavor profiles..
Breeding is based on all these angles and to be a well rounded Breeder one should just explore a wide range of Varieties for a good decade or so..Then come to their own conclusions..
power to it
FOE20

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Theres new things happening fast...these pics are a wk or 2 ago....so its nothing....Hold tight
FOE20/Spicoli

IMG 20220426 212329901
IMG 20220426 212408609
IMG 20220426 212414749
IMG 20220427 214606298
IMG 20220427 214639973
IMG 20220427 214701388 HDR
Top Bottom