Abominable Snowman

• Thread starter thetimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thetimster

thetimster

Abominable snowman
Abominable snowman 2

I got two females out of nine. I believe this one is leaning towards Miami White.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
View attachment 453026 View attachment 453027 View attachment 453028
This is the other female. I am hoping this is a Yeti. Either way it does look different than my other female so one of them should be the Yeti or a combo of the two.
These were started on 9-27-14 (29-30 days in).

Looks like some nice finds to me . I think you are gonna be happy with the end results judging by how lush green and frosty they are. It's always encouraging to see tricome development on fan leaves. I can't wait to see these ladies progress .

T

trich queen

Your pics brought a huge smile to this girls face as i have some similar leaf structure in my snowman and if there half as frosted as yours then i will be a happy woman. Inspiring i tell ya

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Gotta Love this Loompa Gear,
Super sweet surgery grow @thetimster
Peace
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Tim didn t logic tell you ? You are not allowed to dump granulated sugar on a plant only to photograph it and claim you grew it. Woo doggy

LOL ya I agree with @ Oom pah pah.... for a second thought my browser misdirected me to a pastry/bakery site. Good god those are frosty as %%%%

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Those Snowman's are looking prime @thetimster Can't wait to see the finish line on these gals!!!

Top Bottom