Aborted Lst Mission. Now What?

• Thread starter mdmazing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mdmazing

mdmazing

I had a plant full of strings and wires for LST in my terrace. I had to take the wires because i am having constructions in my terrace, where the plants are. It was a mess, i had to take it all out so the construction workers dont look and notice the illegal plants.
Two days later the plants are completely different! :( They are all going up, looks much of the work was lost...They are not horizontal anymore. These 2 pics are just now. (all the vials/bottles are the weight i used to lst)

Aborted lst mission now what
Aborted lst mission now what 2

So now, besides continuing to cut fan leafs and some other also so all the plant gets sun, what can i do? if anything.

I have one more question. When does the plants usually start flowering? This plant is almost 18 weeks old. Depends on the sun right? I have other younger plants that are smaller but as "sexually developed" as this one. I was surprised, this one looks late.
Some info - Its a Sterling haze (Haze x Northern Light), so the flowering period is 10-12 weeks. This strain is supposed to be very tall. Its in a 10 gallon pot. I am watering 5 liters at a time, every even day or sometimes everyday. The nutrients are 7-5-6.

If you have some input, i thank you!

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Looks great, I'm not an outdoor guy but that looks great for a screw up. :)

It's open enough in the middle to prevent crowding and your branches look decently spaced. Should be a great looking plant when it's done.

mdmazing

mdmazing

I have to be low profile...
Just to take this off my mind, can you tell me if i should worry about this?
IMG 20160814 1903051

The plant was beaten, i was testing all the techniques on her, i broke a few branches and she has scars and what not xD Is it bad? Like infections? hope not.
Thanks

G gnome

G gnome

I have to be low profile...
Just to take this off my mind, can you tell me if i should worry about this?
View attachment 625590
The plant was beaten, i was testing all the techniques on her, i broke a few branches and she has scars and what not xD Is it bad? Like infections? hope not.
Thanks
Ur in hood shape bro

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Once your base branches harden off to this point IMHO I say let um be, You can move up to the 3rd set of branches And bend them down now if you wish BUT for the number of tops and size of pot you have I say your looking real SWEET. Keep her right where ya have her.
Always been a fan of Tied down Nugs.
7 9 2016 P2 1

Keep it Green Farmers
FlyJ

Top Bottom