About 2 weeks in veg need a bit of advice

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

Haven't been on in awhile I was setting up and dry running my upgraded setup. It's a spider farmer SF2000 kit with an additional carbon filter duct fan blower in clean cool air. Hm is between 60% and 67 max, 79°F. I've only fed with nutrients once so far mix of 1 gallon ro water 3 mil cal mag and 1 1/2 ml of grow big. I do regular watering with ro and 3ml cal mag. Lights are 20 on 4 off power at 60% at about 30 in away. It's I'm wondering if I should trim a bit? I've never grown this Sativa strain (Purple Alien) before. I think it looks good but notice some possible nutrient burn. Sorry for the flapping, any advice is absolutely appreciated and welcome. Thanks guys.

About 2 weeks in veg need a bit of advice
B

BackYardFarmer

I would look up your strain and read about it, as for trimming what I like to do that has been working so far for me any fan leaf that has changed in any type of way besides getting bigger gets cut. I did some research and found out cutting it will keep it in the vegetative stage and continue growth upwards. As for light I’m 18on 6off temp around 70 F and humidity around 50-60. Hoped this helped a bit!

CTABB83

CTABB83

I would look up your strain and read about it, as for trimming what I like to do that has been working so far for me any fan leaf that has changed in any type of way besides getting bigger gets cut. I did some research and found out cutting it will keep it in the vegetative stage and continue growth upwards. As for light I’m 18on 6off temp around 70 F and humidity around 50-60. Hoped this helped a bit!
Here's an update on her

Received 1481799712248375
B

BackYardFarmer

Here's an update on her
Hell yeah lookin good! Also cut the fan leaves if they start creating darkness bc we don’t want flowering issues. Since you’re doing soil you should add micronutrients to your feed it will definitely help the root system and help the plant grow!

CTABB83

CTABB83

Hell yeah lookin good! Also cut the fan leaves if they start creating darkness bc we don’t want flowering issues. Since you’re doing soil you should add micronutrients to your feed it will definitely help the root system and help the plant grow!
Thanks, I definitely will be adding some nutrients. I fed yesterday after cleaning her up a little.

20220730 152314
B

BackYardFarmer

Thanks, I definitely will be adding some nutrients. I fed yesterday after cleaning her up a little.
Lookin good! What that’s doing is helping you ensure that you get max grow sites and root system

Latest posts

Top Bottom