About 3 Weeks To Go

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

P? Well there is a good amount of calcium in the both of those and calcium will help dense up the buds and keep them tight adding more weight and the fish bone meal will bring out the colors and the overal quality of the buds for instance if u have a strain that has the potential for some really pretty color the Fish bone meal will bring them all out.
u think in 3 weeks that any thing like that u add to the soil would even have time to do its job ???

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Isn't calcium considered 'immobile' and thus of little use in the soil if needed quickly in the growing tips?
They say a calcium foliar is the way to deliver to tops.

And I do use sugars (molasses) when brewing microbial tea. I imagine it bulking up population which will spill their guts in the root zone. Like below frigid said, I add the tea to a super soil.
Once a seed or clone gets its legs (3 weeks) it can take the super soil.
Through up-potting to 3 gallon pots, all the way to harvest I only add the tea and water.

Calcium will get where is needs to go if it is Brocken down into bites the root zone can handle

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

u think in 3 weeks that any thing like that u add to the soil would even have time to do its job ???

Yes the one from nectar of the gods is what I use it is Brocken down into smaller parts the plants can use quicker it isn't that cheap and couldn't hurt to try however they do make a foliage spray to also help your plant uptake the extra calcium

Dunge

Dunge

My understanding is that if sugar is added directly to a living soil, a microbial bloom can suck up nutrients, resulting in a short period deficiency.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here is a idea why don't u just do it and not b lazy only have to do it on one plant and see with your own eyes ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hoptastic

Hoptastic

I really can't tell if people on this thread are being serious or sarcastic...

Sugars can really help near the end of bloom, but you have to know what you are doing - or - the results can be disastrous. As others mentioned, adding sugars feeds the soil microbes - not the plant. These microbes will temporarily sequester the N in the soil - which is what you want near the end of flower. However, once the microbes die, they release all that N back into the soil (plus a little extra) - which is what you don't want!

Amount of sugar and timing is key. I haven't found much diff in molasses vs white sugar tests (save your money). A quick search on this site will yield all the deets you need.

- cheers

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

so the call will be brown sugar.
$1.45 at big lots. some bone meal from down to earth, killer tea and g10 from Humboldt's own. that's going to be the flush.
but I have to admit the girls are really poping! will take pics tomorrow

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

how often should I flush?
hi below
I am at the end and will be taking down in 3 weeks. that's why no feed in soil.

Ps. where do I start a thread if I like a high producer plant and want to keep that one going?

below frigid

below frigid

A lot depends on your soil and what you have been feeding them. If you are in soil and been feeding them organics you really don't need to flush. But let me give it to you simple. With 3 weeks left just give them water period! organics or chemicals and you will be good. Nothing you give them at this point is going to make a huge difference! They will fatten up and add some sparkle all by themselves. Genetics is the big player here. Big plants are started with a plan in the spring/late winter, not in September. They still finish in the fall. Hope that helps. Check out Humboldt Locals thread at the top of this outdoors forum if your interested in big plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom