About a week old… what you think?

• Thread starter Creepycreaturez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Creepycreaturez

is the fan on low speed?
when you raise it turn it up too..
can you control your temp and humidity 24/7?
what’s it at?
I raised fan speed as well.
And yes for the MOST part I can control climate. Temperature stays between 74-77f lights on 71-72f lights off. and humidity is between 61-67% during lights on and most consistently at 64-65% with lights off.

C

Creepycreaturez

Yeah you can get 8 or more colas. Your training looks spot on. They are looking happy. Do you sing to them?
Hell yeah dude that makes me feel great about it
And I always have the speaker with me while I attend to her so I guess lol do you sing to yours ?

P

PopPop67

Yep people tell me I'm nuts for doing it. I have been singing to plants all my life. I also play music for my cannabis. Don't know why or how but the plants that I sing to and play music to always do better than the ones I do not entertain. I find that Calliscal music 🎶 by Beethoven is what the Autos like and not too loud about 4 hours a day.

My Photos love loud blasting Rock N Roll all day long 10 hours.

Think that is strange I also talk to my plants all the time asking them how they are doing asking if they need anything and letting them know what's coming next like I going to flush out the salts from your roots tomorrow or I will be changing your lights to 12 on 12 off. I talk to them just like they were a person. Now I must admit I do pray from time to time that my plants will not ever start talking back to me. LoL but then in many ways they do talk to me. They let me know when they are hungry or have had too much to eat. When they want water or fuss at me if I give them too much water. A plant can communicate a ton of information to us they just use sign language as they can not talk.

All the fun aside I do believe playing music singing and talking to plants helps them somehow.

Am I nuts LOL
Yes
No
What yall think.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hell yeah dude that makes me feel great about it
And I always have the speaker with me while I attend to her so I guess lol do you sing to yours ?
Music playin 24/7 in my grow space 😁 nothing like 70’s-80’s classic rock blaring through the house nonstop the plants seem happy as hell…. took about a year for the wife to get used to it though 🤣🤣

I can be 99.999999999999% sure every single person has looked in their tent and said something to their plants 🤣… I just talk to em regularly like you do 😂😂

C

Creepycreaturez

Yep people tell me I'm nuts for doing it. I have been singing to plants all my life. I also play music for my cannabis. Don't know why or how but the plants that I sing to and play music to always do better than the ones I do not entertain. I find that Calliscal music 🎶 by Beethoven is what the Autos like and not too loud about 4 hours a day.

My Photos love loud blasting Rock N Roll all day long 10 hours.

Think that is strange I also talk to my plants all the time asking them how they are doing asking if they need anything and letting them know what's coming next like I going to flush out the salts from your roots tomorrow or I will be changing your lights to 12 on 12 off. I talk to them just like they were a person. Now I must admit I do pray from time to time that my plants will not ever start talking back to me. LoL but then in many ways they do talk to me. They let me know when they are hungry or have had too much to eat. When they want water or fuss at me if I give them too much water. A plant can communicate a ton of information to us they just use sign language as they can not talk.

All the fun aside I do believe playing music singing and talking to plants helps them somehow.

Am I nuts LOL
Yes
No
What yall think.
interesting. I thought I was the only one. I’m curious, how do you know that they “love” the music. Do they show any physical signs? Cos if so that’s dope. Also, I know singing and talking to our plants is actually REALLY good for them. Humans give off Co2 when we talk(sing) and the plants also like the vibrations caused by our talking\singing. So NO, you are not nuts actually pretty dead on about the whole thing ✊
I love playing good ol, Frank Sinatra or Sleeing with Sirens(first album only) for my girl. 🤘

C

Creepycreaturez

Sup guys I hope everyone’s kissing the sky right now and feeling good!
You mind checking these pics out… the tips looks like they are more yellow then they should be? Idk maybe I’m tripping .. let me know pls !!
She has not received any nutrients yet only RO water and soil. Ocean forest

IMG 1090
IMG 1091
IMG 1087
IMG 1084
IMG 1085
IMG 1089
IMG 1095
P

PopPop67

You are not tripping you do have some yellowish spots going on. I could get it my best try but I would have 99% chance of miss leading you. It Saturday night I'm sure once people start to sober up you will get very accurate advice. They are all looking healthy other than the yellowing.

C

Creepycreaturez

Butt a little cal Mac would not hurt. Or maybe I need to sober up alot before saying anything else LOL
I’ll always think that a discussion on a topic can always bring out good(experienced or not)
So I actually forgot to mention they I did put some epson salt inside of her water and she was watered two days ago… seems like the yellowing is starting right at the tips

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’ll always think that a discussion on a topic can always bring out good(experienced or not)
So I actually forgot to mention they I did put some epson salt inside of her water and she was watered two days ago… seems like the yellowing is starting right at the tips
light stress

electroguy

electroguy

Boom! Transplanted her to a lot bigger and better home, not sure the size because I cut open a 5 gallon pot, cut some off and sewed it back together to make it smaller. I wonder if I should have just went straight to the 5 gallon pot? She’s about 12 days old now… let’s see what happens !
Nice gecko

C

Creepycreaturez

try getting your humidity to 50-55..
Hmm dramatic change in humidity… why is that? I live in Arizona so lowering humidity isn’t to difficult…. I’ve gotten it down to like 56%-57%. but yeah why so? Veg stage just doesn’t require as much RH? going to raise the light intensity to about 60% to raise temps.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Hmm dramatic change in humidity… why is that? I live in Arizona so lowering humidity isn’t to difficult…. I’ve gotten it down to like 56%-57%. but yeah why so? Veg stage just doesn’t require as much RH? going to raise the light intensity to about 60% to raise temps.
Here's a chart that shows VPD, temperature and humidity by life stage of the plant. Basically, as the plant ages, the optimal humidity decreases (at the same temperature).

Watch for light stress when you raise the light intensity.

Top Bottom