About bio bizz bio grow in flower

• Thread starter TheRealM00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if I should stop feeding bio grow in late flower to reduce nitrogen? There feeding charts keep it in until the end before flush phase and I’m not sure what to make of it

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I’m only using the starter pack of bio grow bloom and top max. The bio grow has more nitrogen etc
Your gonna need some nitrogen and a few other things right when you flip into flower. When they go into the stretch they eat up those nutrients to extend themselves and prepare for flower.

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Your gonna need some nitrogen and a few other things right when you flip into flower. When they go into the stretch they eat up those nutrients to extend themselves and prepare for flower.
I’m already week 6 of flower and just wondering if I should cut out the bio grow?

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I’m already week 6 of flower and just wondering if I should cut out the bio grow?
Not easy to give you helpful information if we don't know everything about your grow. If your in soil I would tell you to switch everything to bloom a couple weeks after the switch. But if your in coco or hydro or something I really can't be helpful.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

no, look at the feed schedule. You feed grow until harvest

If you are only using the starter 3 bottle pack, find the three bottles on the chart and proceed as listed. biobizz is very forgiving, I have used it for the past three years.. I personally follow a modified version of oldtimers bb feed schedule but did just fine following the chart at first.

Top Bottom