? about G13

• Thread starter Bluenoser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

just seen dr.greenthumb selling 2 seeds for $200!!!!, what a joke.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

wtf 2bills for 2 beans thats crayzeee any one got a pics/smoke report?

L

Lost

LOL 2 bills! I'm glad I made copies of my seeds. Especially since DD's said that the keeper is about 1 in 20... LOLOLOL!

T

treetopninja

has anyone bought them? im going to do it......the only thing is....about acouple of years ago i purchased 500.00 dollars in seed for only one third came up and only 3 were good plants....has anyone had this happen to them from dr. greenthumb?

L

Lost

Dude... the keeper in 1 in 20 and your buying 2.. Do I need to calculate the odds for you? :)

L

Lost

I could be stoned but off the top of my head you will have a 10% of getting what you are looking for.

1 in 20 becomes 1 in 10 (10%) with 2 seeds divide by 2 for male/female/ = 1 in 20 of 5% with male/female taken into account.

So actually a 5% chance of getting what you want.

D

digging

What's the potency of the G13 ? Anything special or is it just the yield that makes the G13 attractive?

convex

convex

Yup, they are expensive but are S1's from a known producer, the 1 in 20 ratio does not apply.

The good Dr. is Canadian and suits the domestic market where med exemptees are forbidden from importing/exporting/selling/gifting cuts/seeds or finished product.

Seen auctions here hit $800 - folks will pay what they feel the product is worth ...

Might be expensive compared to US med states, but S1's is one of the few sources for legal 'elites' domestically.

Perhaps in time other Canadian breeders/vendors will offer similar selections at reduced prices and get some competition going bringing down prices; but until then he is providing a needed service to many.

G

Green Supreme

Hash_Bean and Batiba made G13 beans. I believe they called it Klar. Peace GS

T

treetopninja

thank you so much convex.....it does not apply to these seeds. just wondering if someone out there is truely growing double ds strain....? or if you have purchased them....also if someone has purchased seeds from the good doc before, and got bad results? like i said....out of 25 different seeds i got 3 good phenos from 5 strains...i was not impressed. also i think there all female seeds...lost?

B

Bluenoser

I've been scouring the net for info. One old oldtimer said Double D got 4 pound indoor yields "with one hand tied behind his back" with this strain, and others said they'd been waiting for it for decades so I think I'm going to buy it.

S

SSHZ

Dr. Greenthumb's stock picture of his G13........ I thought about it for a while but ended up with his Endless Sky instead.

G13
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
LOL 2 bills! I'm glad I made copies of my seeds. Especially since DD's said that the keeper is about 1 in 20... LOLOLOL!

I thought he said that re the 13dawgs??

Confu...

L

Lost

I thought he said that re the 13dawgs??

Confu...

I made copies of my 13 dawgs pack. I poped all 10 and cross pollenated them with the best male of the lot.. :)

I also crossed them beyend that, but I have a bunch of 13 Dawgs X 13 Dawgs :)

R

robz

thank you so much convex.....it does not apply to these seeds. just wondering if someone out there is truely growing double ds strain....? or if you have purchased them....also if someone has purchased seeds from the good doc before, and got bad results? like i said....out of 25 different seeds i got 3 good phenos from 5 strains...i was not impressed. also i think there all female seeds...lost?

You got shafted!

B

bobman

I am a little confused by your two posts. Are you saying you bought dr. greenthumb seeds and had bad results or just seeds in generally and had bad results? What strains were they?

H

harley34

has he got a site where you can order them or does he sell them on here

Latest posts

Top Bottom