About How To Increase The Bud And Increase The Number Of Trichoidal Crystals?

• Thread starter leamon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leamon

leamon

Should I add black sugar and uv-b light bulbs in the final weeks of my plant life? Can you add the ultraviolet lamp to add to the hair to have effect, add sugar to make bud change greatly to have no effect? Will it affect THC content and not achieve the desired effect?

About how to increase the bud and increase the number of trichoidal crystals
leamon

leamon

So I just need to add black sugar two weeks before the end of the flowering period?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sugars do nothing for a plant. Sugars feed the microbes (if alive) in the medium. Which in turns breaks down nutrients, which allows the plant to uptake easier and more efficient. Which means bigger plants, bigger flowers, bigger yields.

Thc% is determined by genetics, not a magical bottle.

gwheels

gwheels

I have screwed things up on grows. Because I am learning mostly. But even the ones i screwed up produced stellar bud. Just a lot less of it. Genetics is more important. Good seeds or cuts make strong weed. I had a 1 ounce Jack Herer plant that was staggeringly powerful. Wish it was 6 oz

leamon

leamon

So should I not use black sugar now? It doesn't work for plants, right?

stiffneck

stiffneck

Because I use translation tools to talk to you, it may not be understood in many places. After all, translation tools may not be so comprehensive, but thank you for your answers.

I think your doing great...

Considering your a dog and everything.

incogneato

incogneato

Because I use translation tools to talk to you, it may not be understood in many places. After all, translation tools may not be so comprehensive, but thank you for your answers.
Your translatir is actually pretty good. Whats your native language?

Latest posts

Top Bottom