About LED grow lights specifications

• Thread starter strainguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
strainguy

strainguy

Hello everyone. I am thinking to switch to LED lights, just have one question and maybe someone can give me the very simple and understandable answer. What is these measurements: μmol/s vs µmol/j ? and whats the difference between them?

Ph 007

Ph 007

I'm not sure im 100% right i did see a video on you tube about lift intensity and measurement of it

And it said to mesure the light intensity you use some device , but you need a diffrent device for hps and a diffrent one for led, so I guess may be that's the 2 mesurment 1 for 1 for hps ,

I might be wrong tho lol was something along them lines

YouTube led light measurement then hps mesurment and maybe it will answear you question

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hello everyone. I am thinking to switch to LED lights, just have one question and maybe someone can give me the very simple and understandable answer. What is these measurements: μmol/s vs µmol/j ? and whats the difference between them?
Good morning and welcome to the farm. Umol/j is the amount of umols per joule. Umol/s is the total amount of light produced. This article I found might help you sort out all the different terms and what they mean. https://chilledgrowlights.com/education/led_buyers_guide

Top Bottom