About lights.

• Thread starter zorglub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

GT, if there is a big dif in your plants it is from something else. I too use uvb supplemental lighting. I notice a richer flavor a little more intense high on my sats, it helps but is not all that.
I have not proven it yet but I believe it helps with pm as I never have a problem with it in my room. Suerte JK

G

greenthumb

same motherplant-same nutes-same feeding schedual-same room everything!.
The only thing that has changed is that i have now put a 5 foot uvb10 strip bulb in and there is a very noticable difference!.
I know this to be true because it was me doing it so quite frankly i dont care wether you think its because of something else as far as im concerned it is purely down to that bulb

G

greenthumb

I know its not very clear but you can see the white edges on the fan leaves!.(just).

J

Jalisco Kid

Raphael Mechoulam did some research on this he feels thc% is increased with uvb, but what he was working with he did not get that great of measurable. I have seen another report of a 10% increase in thc. I use 39w uvb bulbs at 285 nm and one at 310nm which is a phillips 100w. The only dif I can see is thicker stalks and tougher balls. I do taste a dif and feel a more racey high with uvb. I do not notice more trics, maybe your strain reacts more then others to uvb. Does your plants farthest away from the bulb look the same as those under it? JK

G

greenthumb

no but they are different stains!the strain in question is a bbc and the pheno has a really quick flower time ready and sellable after 6 weeks but perfect after 7.5 and it had a lot of trics before but now its encrusted in them!so they respond very well to uvb

Top Bottom