? about new rec renewal

• Thread starter urbanfog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

Got my rec done by a new doctor yesterday (Sacramento area). Explained my last year and that I was trying to become self sufficient with my growing. He then tells me his rec's allow up to 25 plants and 3lbs of dried flowers at anytime.....

I know it all still is based on my county, but its nice to have a bit of cushion to grow more than the set 6 mature /12 immature. His background seems solid from what I found, and he will go to court if needed. What was also interesting is my rec also says "benefits from the use of cannabis and/or cannabis concentrates" which my previous rec also did not have.

Have things changed this much in CA prop 215 laws?

Thanks,
UF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Different docs will prescribe different amounts. Maybe if you needed to make edibles for your treatment, you would need more, so you have a basis for requesting a higher count. Some docs just want more money for that one.

-TF

urbanfog

urbanfog

Different docs will prescribe different amounts. Maybe if you needed to make edibles for your treatment, you would need more, so you have a basis for requesting a higher count. Some docs just want more money for that one.

-TF

Yeah it cost me a bit more, but I was ok with that. Atleast I can still keep my plant #s safe lol

hiboy

hiboy

its not what u think
mine says----99 plants six pounds....
but what matters is what the judge says.
all the docs hype aint squat.
what can you justify with a straight face.
h

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im thinking LAW trumps the recomendation so if safe is what you want stick with county/state numbers.

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

99+ plants is getting into the federal governments eyes.
It does all come down to the judge and what you can justifiably prove with proper documentation regarding your plant count, med use, and legality of your situation.

You can have all the documentation and proof that your higher plant count is because you make edibles, but if they prove in court that you aren't making and consuming edibles, and provide proof of any wrong doings, then your affirmative defense protection goes out the window.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One other factor is how long you are planning to medicate with your crop. If you plan on your crop providing your medication for the next three years then the amount you grow can be more.This is why larger amounts in a script can be accounted for with your doctor`s rec.Hey if you have problems with bugs,storage,rippers,ect that could also account for larger crops. The one thing about law is it isn`t just what`s written, it`s also how it is understood, and by who.There is always more than one way to look at what a law says,that`s why lawers make so much money!

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

One other factor is how long you are planning to medicate with your crop. If you plan on your crop providing your medication for the next three years then the amount you grow can be more.This is why larger amounts in a script can be accounted for with your doctor`s rec.Hey if you have problems with bugs,storage,rippers,ect that could also account for larger crops. The one thing about law is it isn`t just what`s written, it`s also how it is understood, and by who.There is always more than one way to look at what a law says,that`s why lawers make so much money!

Never thought about length of medication, and error as factors as well!
Agreed that's why lawyers make so much money!

Latest posts

Top Bottom