About Sts For Breeding ! Can Parts Of Plant Not Sprayed Be Kept For Smoking?

• Thread starter knoturstyle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knoturstyle

Hi. I am wondering when using sts I don't plan on spraying the entire plant. Can I keep the top and not spray and still be able to smoke that portion? Or Should I just spray entire plant? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

william76

william76

No u can't smoke it,if it's been treated with St's even spraying one branch,76

dankninja

dankninja

smoking silver nitrate. sounds yucky to me. no matter what product you use to induce reversals, you should avoid smoking or ingesting anything on the affected plant. and you can always try colloidal silver next time for some sense of well-being.

dankninja

dankninja

saw a product called seedfem from budresearch online, GA-3 set up to mix. might give this a try after my tiresias mist run.

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

Tiresias Mist has been working fine for me. Never tried anything GA based for reversals though, let us know how it goes.

Don't smoke STS.

dankninja

dankninja

tiresias mist def works just changed two branches on my momma to male, 2 1 oz bottles. im gonna do diy method next time with a 1 gal jug and pure silver wire, but the mist got it done.

KineRevival

KineRevival

So even if lower branches are sprayed. Dont smoke ANY of the plant. The burning point of either chemicals is above 1500 degrees. Safe to Vape? I understand not smoking treated branches but is the chemical systemic once introduced?

I was thinking of soaking gauze with sts, wrapping and taping it to a branch to avoid the possibility of ingestion. Will this not work?

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ve always heard that you can smoke the unsprayed portion of the plant. I’ve reversed a small lower branch and pollinated a couple branches around it and then smoked the rest of the plant.

Top Bottom