About time to retire.

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

Well, I have decided to wind down .I have this last run to finish and then I will retire. I enjoyed it while I did it, but after 10 yrs ,and at least seven going full speed ahead it is time for me to call it quits. I havent smoked for at least a year. And with my new career and responsabilities to my family, I dont think I should cheat either one out of the time I spend growing these plants. It has been good to me, I wouldnt have been able to do all the things I have done without this plant. But it is time to move on. Life is short, be sure you do something special with it.

P

ProGroWannabe

Wow og.....I never had the pleasure of getting to know you, but I hope the new decision brings you great joy.

All the best,
PGW

T

thc4sim

All the best OG! with your future plans!.

The thing is you will always have the knowledge if ever needed:yes

7rayos

Don't know you either, although it's a pity to see people going, but best luck with whatever new direction you take. Certainly life is a far wider issue than to fill it with a single vegetable and sometimes growing the weed just crashes up with our circumstances. A question of preferences, not of denials. You'll probably go back to it in your retirement years, anyway, you know, once bitten...:nod

F

FastForward

A very mature decision - good luck with it all and all the very best.

Can I have your seed stash??! ;)

Best

FF

Monkfish

Monkfish

bong and slippers will do me:dance

good luck in all you do m8, and never say never:hi

S

SenorMota

Good luck og dmc! Send in your bean collection and auction them off. I am sure you have a bunch of goodies. :yes

P.S. It takes a mature adult to know when to quit and move on to the next chapter of your life. It's much easier to start, than to stop.

T

thc4sim

I stopped back in 2000 after 10 years but got back to it in the end,
i had myself a 4 year break tho!
but i spent a fortune on shite bud! thats why i got back to it!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Take care OG and I wish I could do the same but I love the joy of seeing my plant and how much they take my mind off my stressful life . Once again my friend take care and I hope to see ya growing again one day:hi

og dmc

og dmc

Lets just say my situation is a little diff now. I dont know what I will do yet but I have a lot of options I will have to consider. I may not be out yet.

M

Mr Green

i wish you the best in what ever path you decide to take your life down..

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

:evilgrin0040:Welcome back bro,once growing is in your blood.........

D

dna genetics

Well, I have decided to wind down .I have this last run to finish and then I will retire. I enjoyed it while I did it, but after 10 yrs ,and at least seven going full speed ahead it is time for me to call it quits. I havent smoked for at least a year. And with my new career and responsabilities to my family, I dont think I should cheat either one out of the time I spend growing these plants. It has been good to me, I wouldnt have been able to do all the things I have done without this plant. But it is time to move on. Life is short, be sure you do something special with it.

respect the family comes 1st
but you know you can always count on 1 thing that this magical plant will get you by in all sort of times.

good luck with the new career.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck bro! Can i ask what your new career is?

Top Bottom