About Time Too

• Thread starter hyland81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyland81

hyland81

Hi all new here, UK grower mainly growing cheese but just tried my hand at amnesia haze autos, excited as my big ones are looking amazing and due to come down roughly in the next week but it's the haze I would like people's opinions on so any one out there like to comment as all comments good or bad are greatly received

About time too
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Constructive criticism: they are looking real yellow. Flush em till they are shiny dark green.

Straight water PH'd at 6 ;)

hyland81

hyland81

Constructive criticism: they are looking real yellow. Flush em till they are shiny dark green.

Straight water PH'd at 6 ;)
Thanks birddog1 that's what I have been doing over the last 24 hours the flash went off also so don't think that did any favours

hyland81

hyland81

Here is latest pic birddog hopefully looking a bit more perky

IMAG0268
hyland81

hyland81

That's just my first room I have 3 here is what I have going on in my other room, just and the last push and then flush again the flash set off on these as was taken at 6 this morning

IMAG0273
IMAG0272
IMAG0274
hyland81

hyland81

you been busy :p
Yeah man a friend owed me a few quid but couldn't get Money to me so took 75 seeds off him as payment, being new to seeds I thought I will germinate them all as half would probably die on me anyway...... Nope didn't happen lol all 75 took I will be up to my knees in it haha

jipp

jipp

thats crazy hah. i would be lost with so many plants but i am learning so.. with time who knows maybe ill have big illusion of a huge farm hah

hyland81

hyland81

I
thats crazy hah. i would be lost with so many plants but i am learning so.. with time who knows maybe ill have big illusion of a huge farm hah
We never stop learning lol where you from anyway

Top Bottom