About To Flip 12/12, What should I start ppm/EC @ AN

• Thread starter mmmmmzzzzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmmmmzzzzzz

:woot: Oh fuck yeah, you should be working on your cage or some type of support system instead of chatting with me.:wideyed:

Lol, just finished the support today..

I ran a wire right down each row to tie the main stems too, after they stretch I am going to run a second wire up top, to tie up the upper portion of the plant... Just waiting to see the final stretch to have a better idea where to place it..

I will upload few pics sometime this week... :)

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Very nice my friend.. I love running veg Nutes for the first week of 12 and 12, I've also liked half and half.. I would mach your veg ec for your first week and bump 100 weekly if they ask. I used to run my tip off hot to push my girls but I now really like straight to or half tap half ro in my top off. One great thing about this method is you can watch exactly what ec your plants are eating throught the week. As my girls drink 200ppm, I hit them back up 200ppm with just a&b. Believe it or not, I see better results staying on the low end on the ec scale, the UC is steroids enough. When I ran AN for my Nutes, with great results, I hit them with 200ppm of cal mag till week 4 to start my stew but I was using ro only at that time.. Have you found your girls wanting cal mag or is your tap keeping them happy?

I really like your set up, I look forward to this Big Time show..

Thnx A4F, gonna try the veg nutes for an extra week this round, I don't run a top off and just add straight from the tap everyday..
if I did I would run it the same as you are just plain water so you can really see what they are eating..

My tap keeps them pretty happy, although I do add very little c/mag plus.. Im trying not to put too much stuff in the system this round...

A/B, rhino skin (1mil/L), massive, minimal cal mag and maybe a little overdrive towards the end (just because I have some left over)..

I noticed when you add too much stuff into the system, things can get messy real fast, tryin the KISS approach, these systems are on crack by themselves. Not sure if you really need all the extras, plus it keeps the bills lower and not so many trips to the rip off shop..
Sorry I meant the hydro shop... :greedy:

Amber

Amber

Thnx A4F, gonna try the veg nutes for an extra week this round, I don't run a top off and just add straight from the tap everyday..
if I did I would run it the same as you are just plain water so you can really see what they are eating..

My tap keeps them pretty happy, although I do add very little c/mag plus.. Im trying not to put too much stuff in the system this round...

A/B, rhino skin (1mil/L), massive, minimal cal mag and maybe a little overdrive towards the end (just because I have some left over)..

I noticed when you add too much stuff into the system, things can get messy real fast, tryin the KISS approach, these systems are on crack by themselves. Not sure if you really need all the extras, plus it keeps the bills lower and not so many trips to the rip off shop..
Sorry I meant the hydro shop... :greedy:
I like the KISS concept reminds me of this

Latest posts

Top Bottom