About to purchase a pollen extractor from ALT

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up all. I need a good tumbler to process some good trim and lookin' to get ALT's pollen extractor. I have a few questions on shipping. Does anyone if the shipping boxes are marked all flashy or are they low key? Has anyone else purchased one lately and any feedback and comments they can provide? I don't mind spending the money on a quality product, especially one that won't burn up after a couple of runs.. Thanks fellas..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i was lookin at that mofo. there was a thread that was on here a couple months back about it tex. i thought it was cool but a bunch of dudes were sayin it might be a waste of 500 bucks.....either way i still think its cool lol....if you get that beast lemme know how she works :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I like the bubblebags a lot but that thing is cool. Set it and forget it!

humm. 180 micron. I like 73 micron from bubblebags.

Sounds like it's for commercial use. More volume and less quality. I have no idea though. Are there different micron sizes available?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
How much can u put in there? He look sick and easy to use! This is what my uncle needs in Maroco ahah

S

SkyHi

I think 160 grams is the capacity, i think a micron option would be nice

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a DIU pollen extractor that looks similar but this one looks more pro! micron option will Def' make it better u right Sky!

matamus

matamus

I just got a new miller tig welder, thinking of making a stainless steel extractor unit, what do you fellows look for in a good unit, have acquired some slow turning high torque motors from Grainger used in pellet stove augers, I think like 8RPM and will turn up to 45 pounds. any ideas\modifications to current models let me here them. pros cons, i have heard a lot of people complain about sturdyness, I damn sure know if I was to spend that much on something it better last for ages.

4EVERGREEN

making bubble is a lot of work that looks so easy!!!!!! but for 500 thats way 2 much!! i think it could be made for 100 and work the exact same, you could order different micron screens 2 make different kinds, start with a 20 than use a 75 than the 180 so you get different kinds like a bubble bag, but if you got money 2 burn why not

T

THC63

Heres mine

I also was considering one of those but the price is too much theese days.So I decided to build one myself after seeing one from another guys DIY here on the forum for $70 in materials and 4hrs labor and a couple of cold beers its great but mine is a little smaller than his was but works awesome and I didnt have to fork out the big bucks...Sweet

Stainless steel screen 100 mesh and 140 micron hole size-Ebay $40.00
14X10X7 Tub-Walmart $5.00
Bbq rotiiserie motor and mount with spit-Ebay $15.00
2 clamps-Ace $5.00
1/4" threaded rod-Ace $4.50
2 end caps are caps off those metal cookie tins you see around Christmas time 6.5" diameter.50 cents-Thrift store
Removable wooded endcap...Free

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Tex keep me posted on how it works for ya.. Wouldnt mind scoopin one myself..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice bro.. can we see this girl in action.. maybe some finished tumbled product?

I also was considering one of those but the price is too much theese days.So I decided to build one myself after seeing one from another guys DIY here on the forum for $70 in materials and 4hrs labor and a couple of cold beers its great but mine is a little smaller than his was but works awesome and I didnt have to fork out the big bucks...Sweet

Stainless steel screen 100 mesh and 140 micron hole size-Ebay $40.00
14X10X7 Tub-Walmart $5.00
Bbq rotiiserie motor and mount with spit-Ebay $15.00
2 clamps-Ace $5.00
1/4" threaded rod-Ace $4.50
2 end caps are caps off those metal cookie tins you see around Christmas time 6.5" diameter.50 cents-Thrift store
Removable wooded endcap...Free

T

THC63

Here ya go

I love this little tumbler maybe I should build a few more for others that are on a budget

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya I'll be the first to take one bro! But it needs to be a big one! Huge! Maybe fit an elbo would be perfect.

Top Bottom