About Us

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Agreed i will be doing this full time in the next five years , just gotta get these damn kids out of college and on there own , then i seek my passion/dream ......thinking Cali as i would prefer to be warmer and see beaches....... but some where for sure but lets hope - we are only a few years away from legalization every where.......
I feel for U brother. I am retiring in a few months I have planned this for sometime now and will be a full time farmer soon. Have revamped everything for this. Washington state farmer

Reactions: Dad
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

getting hungry for your genetics uprising. looks like youre on the road to success.

Reactions: Dad
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I could've sworn a member by the name Dad, had a thread that Uprising posted pics of several of the strains to be tested, heck, I made a post then....poof... magically all disappears....things that make ya go hmmmm ;)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

The thread I am referring to, Uprising posted several shots of the different testers strains already grown out, thanks doe, Peace SSP

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Soon we the testers will provide the shots necessary there gonna be plenty of flowers going soon any new word on the white rooster test?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I probly would have noticed coffe in the OG I tested but I was sippin watered down cold coffe I herd that helps when smoking multiple strands to taste each ones uniqueness lol I didn't think I tasted coffee I have to test them now with no coffee all day peace

Dad

Dad

I probly would have noticed coffe in the OG I tested but I was sippin watered down cold coffe I herd that helps when smoking multiple strands to taste each ones uniqueness lol I didn't think I tasted coffee I have to test them now with no coffee all day peace
lol that coffee comes from the bubba, @ grod everything went well no nanners(yet i hope i dont jinx myself) but im not stressing them so they shouldnt. no autoflowering all even canopy even on the one i topped, the node structure is all pretty much the same nice and uniformed and frosted as all hell. strong stocks, really stable stuff. :) no complaints here

Latest posts

Top Bottom