Above the law.

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I know i would be taking full advantage of any immunity!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
DUI's

I've got three in my life 1st one disappeared after I got an excellent lawyer- Chicago 30+ years ago, cost 1,000.00
2nd was in Boulder
Colorado 25 years ago- let me go on my personal recog. never went back cost me 60.00 to get it resolved 20 years later
3rd Indianapolis cost 500.00 + misc 150.00 this was 20 years ago
All 3 were treated as my first
She's not the only lucky pig, I've been pulled over at least 5-10 additional times when I should have gotten a DUI
As far as being high when pulled over this has happened to me at least 25 times(I drive fast)
So really I don't see anything Fucked up here
The thing that amazed me was Mike Ditka getting a DUI in Chicago in his heyday
Don't drink anymore(almost) and you can see why. Take care all and be a little more compassionate, we all get brakes

mal

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had 5 DUIs. I caused a grinding head on crash that allmost killed someone.
Theres no excuse for my actions. I took responsiblity for my mistakes and went to jail several times, paid my fines, but that only slowed me down on my drinking for a short time, even got another DUI after the near fatal crash.
Finaly saw the light and been sober 11 years, no DUIs, way less misery.
So this says in some cases drinking and driving is OK, depending on who you are and who you know.
When I was out drinking in Japan arrangments were made before we started to drink that no way anybody would be driving, its called responsiblity folks. Most other countries have way stricter laws than here.
If you choose to drink and drive you should pay big time.
If anybody gets behind the wheel after drinking they deserve what they get, and should be locked up period, license revoked, no way out.
This gun was covered up at first, she was given preference no doubt, anybody else would have been run in, no excuses, the criminals who run the show protected a member of the gang, dont believe one word the cops or she said, Like I requested blood test, I call bullshit, crooks all of them.
Weather or not she was intoxicated is not the point, the point is she was allowed to get away with not submitting to the test because of who she was regardless of what the cops or she said or did or did not do, she should have been tested just like us would have been. Crooks covered up each other...

B

bckwht

chickenman said it best!

just for the record, i personally wouldnt take part in big time immunity even if i had the option..just not who i am, btw have you ever had alot of fun when you are the only one of your friends aloud to do something? Nothing is better than sharing your experience with good mates and by that i mean damn near everyone

putembk

putembk

chickenman said it best!

just for the record, i personally wouldnt take part in big time immunity even if i had the option..just not who i am, btw have you ever had alot of fun when you are the only one of your friends aloud to do something? Nothing is better than sharing your experience with good mates and by that i mean damn near everyone

Ok bckwht you are saying you don't take advantage of an opportunity to save money or get off easy on anything? Really? When was the last time you paid taxes on what is being cultivated in your garden?? We all take advantage to some extent. I am pretty much an honest person. For example, if I saw someone drop a $100 bill I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up and give it back. BUT if I had a chance to pocket that same hundred on funds the government has wasted, well sorry its in my pocket.
If you are a middle class American you are paying for the waste and enrichment of our elected officials. Not the rich or the poor. So, back to what I said: I'M GOING TO GET MINE.

B

bckwht

I'm talking solely about the law issue..don't really see where money comes into play w this particular incident..I don't have a garden atthe moment and I smoke alllll of what I do grow so no profit here..but if I got busted w plants I would go to jail where as she would get to smoke it right in front of there faces

I only bitch about the legality issue..I would rob the gov blind given that opportunity but if I got pulled over drunk w a pistol who knows how much they would fabricate that story..prob would be called a crazed gunman

Anyways I am just stating how blatant the disregard for the law is and how little respect and justice we receive..it's just one snowflake on the avalanche that will be coming down very soon

Top Bottom