Absent minded mistake hope I’m fine

• Thread starter Jagerda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jagerda

So I used the wrong spray with 4-5 weeks flower left (mid October in Michigan). I used neem oil on budding plants. There was a lot of dew and the plants are fairly large. I think they will be ok long as I treat with warm water couple times weekly and if I must use the appropriate BT spray. I know what I did wrong and I think I’ll be fine but any advice to make sure it won’t taste funny?

Cool pictures on the dog I thought. Everything was damp.

Absent minded mistake hope im fine
Absent minded mistake hope im fine 2
L

Learningdetroit

So I used the wrong spray with 4-5 weeks flower left (mid October in Michigan). I used neem oil on budding plants. There was a lot of dew and the plants are fairly large. I think they will be ok long as I treat with warm water couple times weekly and if I must use the appropriate BT spray. I know what I did wrong and I think I’ll be fine but any advice to make sure it won’t taste funny?

Cool Pictures on the dog I thought. Everything was damp.

You'll be all right with that time frame the bud's own oils should overpower it. However, if you keep spraying it then yeah you might run into some lingering oils leeching into the buds.

I would avoid spraying it with water personally.

Everyone in Michigan is already having issues with mildew and budrot from the season change. I wouldn't be exposing them to any more moisture than they already are. Just get out there every morning and shake it like it owes you money to get that dew off.

J

Jagerda

You'll be all right with that time frame the bud's own oils should overpower it. However, if you keep spraying it then yeah you might run into some lingering oils leeching into the buds.

I would avoid spraying it with water personally.

Everyone in Michigan is already having issues with mildew and budrot from the season change. I wouldn't be exposing them to any more moisture than they already are. Just get out there every morning and shake it like it owes you money to get that dew off.
I agree but can’t do much about the dew. I grow 15 minutes away and work second shift. I will say however that the breeder describes this strain as mold resistant. On both indoor and outdoor there is no sign of even a little mold. I’ve had a couple spider mites but not even an infestation and they were big enough that I’m not convinced they are spider mites. Regardless they won’t ruin a crop unless they infest and start killing bugs. No more sprays at all tho I’m nearing what could be 3 weeks.

L

Learningdetroit

I agree but can’t do much about the dew. I grow 15 minutes away and work second shift. I will say however that the breeder describes this strain as mold resistant. On both indoor and outdoor there is no sign of even a little mold. I’ve had a couple spider mites but not even an infestation and they were big enough that I’m not convinced they are spider mites. Regardless they won’t ruin a crop unless they infest and start killing bugs. No more sprays at all tho I’m nearing what could be 3 weeks.

Just because someone tells you a genetic is mold resistant doesn’t make it mold proof.

I hope for you the best but don’t be surprised if you see some rot in the next month with our Michigan October rain & drop in temps.

Either way I still wouldn’t be trying to wash off that neem oil with extra water at the is point.

Best of luck to you!

Top Bottom