Absurd prices for pot

• Thread starter McNugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyfx

No its grown right here in the state lol. Trust me man this is fire weed not import. Its hydro and Im almost positive the grower uses co2 because the nuggets are hard as fuck. I cant squeeze them together or get them to compress they are that hard. It has bright orange hairs and is dark in color not so bright greenish. The smell is hard to describe its has a sweetish smell to it but also a more strong weed smell with some fruity tones. If I cure it in the jar for around a week the smell gets stronger.

Also I dont know about everyone else but I used to only smoke regs when i wasn't growing my own. I can get regs here for 50-60 an ounce normally but right now regs are super dry and are going for as high as 100 an ounce and more, tell me that isn't crazy. I haven't gotten regs for anyone in a week so I don't know if prices have stabilized or not.

Buy and 1/8 of good krip and it will last you a lot longer than an ounce of regs plus you will get way higher and it taste better :D

When I get home today I'm going to take some pics of the nuggets and post them in here.

M

McNugget

I am completely fine paying the $300 an OZ if the bud is ACTUALLY 100% hydro (with NO seeds AT ALL). But what I'm talking about is the fact that A$$hole growers who F**k up their product by getting 1000 seeds in the plant, and then expect people to buy it for $300 an OZ. Thats the "absurd" that I am talking about.

M

McNugget

Also, please don't take offense to my opinion. I SERIOUSLY appreciate the hard work that you HONEST growers are offering to help those in need. If you honestly put thousands of dollars into your "business" AND sell non-shitty product, then YOU are not who I am talking about. It seems like all the growers here don't fall into that category, but there are alot out in the world who do.

T

Thick Smoke

WEED is only worth what you the CONSUMER are willing to PAY

T

Tolpan

I love/ hate this discussion!
Everybody who doesn't get their ass up to grow their own, should pay what they have to pay! If they complain about prices, just buy all the growstuff and take the risk to go to jail!

In my hometown its for about 2 decades this way:

We are 5-6 growers, mainly outdoor that have always shared everything with each other!

So I was able to have good smoke for 2 decades without buying some stuff! That's why I put my outdoor in 6 parts, that are all the same and gave them to my brothers!
Sharing is Caring!

About prizes:
Yesterday I bought a bottle of wine from Henri Bonneau!
Cuvee Celestine 1998(Chateneauf du pape)
0,75 Liters cost 500€! Lol

The limit for weed is 15€/gr.
Hasch? very difficult! I bought stuff for about 50€/gr and what to say it was more worth the money, than most 5€ gear that's sold!
Better smoke nothing, than any bad shit!

Greets Tolpan

G

greyfx

I am completely fine paying the $300 an OZ if the bud is ACTUALLY 100% hydro (with NO seeds AT ALL). But what I'm talking about is the fact that A$$hole growers who F**k up their product by getting 1000 seeds in the plant, and then expect people to buy it for $300 an OZ. Thats the "absurd" that I am talking about.

That seriously does suck. I personally don't know of any grower that would sell seeded weed at all maybe give some away but not sell it.

You also have to remember some people buy their weed for cheap then resell it to other people like you. Your best bet is to find a new connect and get close to them and move your way up the ladder. If someone is greedy or shady you definitely don't want to buy weed from that person, they are the ones who are most likely to try to rip you off. Also don't just buy anything someone throws at you, you can say no I don't want that.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
$300 for a oz of bomb weed is more then a fair price , It can cost as much as $150+ per oz to grow depending on the strain and yield and what's someones freedom worth . I know people that grow and still buy the best kush for $400 to $500 per oz because they hate the yield but love the smoke so they grow things that yield and then flip 2 zips and then buy a zip of Kush .

W

wpg_breeder

people getting busted and crappy weather are to blame in canada

W

wpg_breeder

invest in some grow equipment or get the bloombox or the producer!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
For the price of either of those you could spend half as much and get better equipment .

L

Lee

Forget the obserd prices for pot lol what about the obsurd price of seeds from vendors who havent even back crossed there strains or anything but sum how manage to sell them for $200 a pack, now thats the biggest joke on earth. No need to mention names as these vendors know hwo they are!

I have to agree with this!!!!! Do you know how many seeds a female can make?!!! hundreds just from one plant!

O

ograskal

The price of good Dank goes for $350-$500 per ounce around here depending on who you know...~ogr

F

farmer joe

I'm lucky to live in Canada. I haven't paid more than 180 for an oz. for as long as I can remember. Harvest time here is done and all the outdoor weed has flooded the market. Outdoor is 100-120 an oz. and good shit like kush for 180-220 an oz. Maybe I'm just lucky to know some good guys. I just picked up some cooton candy for 180, but worth every penny.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Forget the obserd prices for pot lol what about the obsurd price of seeds from vendors who havent even back crossed there strains or anything but sum how manage to sell them for $200 a pack, now thats the biggest joke on earth. No need to mention names as these vendors know hwo they are!

I agree with you 100% JH!!!! Not only not backcrossing or reworking but there is no REAL selection process either!!

O

OGrower707

Up here in HumCounty, quality medicine goes for 200 to 250 an ounce, most the outdoor has been picked by now, and that goes for 180, and its killer outdoor like gdp and warlock.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
These prices are why everyone needs to learn to grow their own , I have no idea when I last bought weed .:party

A

arpege

This is just my opinion..
Unless I am testing someones gear for them gratis.. Beans that cost up and over the 100$ range should be a slam dunk. Period. I understand that breeding takes more time and effort than I have. I admire and respect the work that these folks do everyday to bring us killer proven strains. Thats why I will pay $20 for a bean. If the end result is just smashing a proven girl and guy together like a drunken lay and the customer weeding out the good ones.. that isn't proven in my book. You might as well buy a pack of MrNice SSH and call it a day. A good one at that.

H

herby

Do your homework and you will soon find all the breeders that do the real work versus those that throw some male sperm around.
That being said I think they can charge whatever they want, just as you and I can decide if we want to buy them or not. No one is holding a gun to your head that's for sure. LOL. What i would like to see in the description of the beans is weather they have been worked or not. If they arent worked then to me they are worth 20-25 bucks , just my opinion. I've got a few clones going now of some great herb including the white and when I make beans they will be 20-25 a pack for 10. I dont have the space to grow em out so I will sell em cheap and if people want to throw a few bucks and take a chance its up to them but at least they know up front I just threw some pollen around and didnt do anything else LOL.

S

sam_i_am

thats the reason i did it, im a fit of cheapness one dxay <and being as cheap as i am and buying all the equipment at once hurts bad too> but i got charged 400 a z one day and that was it and ive been growin my own ever since .......iguess12 years now, i dont got as huge a setups as some of you guys but enough to keep myself and a few ill people in to some good smoke. i say dont snivel grow your own, and if your too chicken to grow your own dont snivel. if everyone would start growin, there would have to be a reform.
sam

Latest posts

Top Bottom