AbusiveKushaze 9 weeks flushing

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Here is my AbusiveOg x SSH its a Rez strain from his so called fem release back in 08 I think? This is probably my favorite strain, smells and tastes like lemon haze. Grows fast, flowers fast, the yields are real nice. Solid, dense lemon scented buds. The smoke is intense, super expansive, just explodes in you lungs. The abusive Og's power really shines through, while having a killer lemon haze smell and taste. Definitely no ssh high here just straight potency, just rocks ya. I dont take past 10 weeks cuz its too strong for me, I start getting the waves. But its the taste that deceives ya into taking a monster hit, it just tastes so good you can stop until its too late and then comes the killer headrush lol. Its like almost a concentrated lemon taste that zings your tongue when ya take a good rip, I love it.

I tried to get a shot of the whole plant but I couldnt get a nice one to come out, I will try again tomorrow.

abusivekushaze.jpg

abusivekushaze3.jpg

abusivekushaze2.jpg

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
I work with his Abusive x Sour D and love it!

true grit

true grit

Nice brother man, and sounds solid as shit for 10wks! Frosty!

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking great bro! Nice work. Looks like that one's a keeper.

Cheers,
Alien

~Highagain

~Highagain

Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy lately and this heatwave we are having makes me want to do nothing at all. So I ended up harvesting last friday, just over 10 weeks were I like her. I didnt take any pics but I will get some dry ones up when its ready.

beautiful wish id have flowered her

Thanks bro, yeah you should of lol.

Nice brother man, and sounds solid as shit for 10wks! Frosty!

What up True! Yeah the abusive really brings the density to this cross.
The Drysift is like lemon candy pure fullmelt candy.

Looking great bro! Nice work. Looks like that one's a keeper.

Cheers,
Alien

Thanks Alien! She is a keeper had her for about 5 years or so. Bout to go bump your thread in a min, havent seen your pics in a while been missing them.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin superb my brotha dammmm really chunky and dank I can smell that lemon goodness from here really nice job bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom