• Thread starter hakop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hakop

hakop

Hey y’all
Currently week 2 of flower will be going into week 3 of flower Monday

So my mini splits fan blower took a shit
It’s old unit so nobody has in stock the quickest I can get the part is Monday the 11th
My ac went out on Monday the 4th
Turn half the lights off
They are Gavita 1700s
Currently temps are 86-87 with lights on
When lights off drops to 79-80

I have my c02 on to help with high heat
Dimmed the lights as low as it gets
Humidity is 70-80%

Are these temps fine till I can get the replacement part
Or should I trash the grow and restart
I wanna avoid getting hermies from stress due too high heat

I usually run my room temps at 78-82 first 3 weeks of flower

Plants look fine some clawing happening like with n toxicity but color of leafs look great
Assuming clawing due to heat

R

RhastaBlasta

Hello there! The temperature of 80 is okay, 86-87 I'd say too much but plant can take it for small period of time. Perhaps you can like place few cups of water near the plants so that the evaporation could chill them a little. If the question is just till 11 they like shoooould be fine. But modern strains are hybrids, many stuff in there, more sensitive. Still they should be able to take it, just make sure no light stress/sunburn

hakop

hakop

Hello there! The temperature of 80 is okay, 86-87 I'd say too much but plant can take it for small period of time. Perhaps you can like place few cups of water near the plants so that the evaporation could chill them a little. If the question is just till 11 they like shoooould be fine. But modern strains are hybrids, many stuff in there, more sensitive. Still they should be able to take it, just make sure no light stress/sunburn
thanks for the reply

I’m monitoring them multiple times a day

Latest posts

Top Bottom