AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi guys,
I am looking for high CBD medical straw seeds. I am tired, can anyone help me to find those?
Until now the best what i have found is
CBD MediHaze by
cbdcrew it have proportions cbd/thc: 1:1 to 2:1 but i looking for higher range of CBD

And i also have a news that Cincity seeds, that soon they will relese new batch of Thunderstruck 16-22%CBD and 1-2% THC.

Last option I found is : https://oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/sativa/charlottes-web-seeds.
But those are very expenssive, and I am not sure i can trust to this website.

I am not from US so it have to be send to Europe with is still legal but not all websites do it.

Can you help me with my issue?
Thank You!
Marcin
Based on my experience and test results with CBDCrew's Sweet & Sour Widow that I ran last year, you'll be wasting your money. 5% CBD is not going to cut it, and in fact it has more THC than my "Skunk #1" (that I don't think is really a Sk#1 after testing) AND less CBD at 6%. I purchased my CBDC beans at the Emerald Cup.

But, reading some more on that site, I see that someone I know via acquaintances has written for them, so I'd be a bit more inclined to trust them.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

After months of searching I finally got my hands on a verified AC/DC cut - Any tips on growing her? What does she smell like? How's the yield? Already prepared to prop this floppy beast up, probably going to run her SCROG...

A

aikibudo

@cancermomma

Sorry to hear. What stage cancer and how old is your daughter?
I will follow u so you can dm me, i will give you my email address thru pm and we will discuss the options.

Sending good vibes your way.

Hi Suomynona & cancermomma,

Hope your daughter is going well cancermomma. I too am looking desperately for seeds of the AC/DC strain.

My father has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Problem for us is that we are in Australia. He is not (has never been) a smoker of mj, so I am wanting a high CBD strain - and particularly AC/DC after the glowing reviews - so I can produce plants & then oil for him.

Does anyone know whether seeds have been cultivated from the strain yet? If so, I would pay for the seeds & the trouble for getting me some here.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Email is [email protected]

Thanks guys & thank you for such generosity in helping people who need it.

Last edited:
A

aikibudo

Thanks Seamaiden, I will. Thought I'd ask here first because of the knowledge & expertise within these 'walls'.

Any tips on exactly who I should trust? I'm getting desperate to get some so I can begin the growing process (outdoors) in the months leading up to winter & shorter days.

Jasmine35

Jasmine35

After months of research I finally found a high CBD low THC strain perfect to treat my rheumatoid arthritis. One problem; how do I get it to Texas? :-(
Good job to those who were able to perfect AC/DC!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

After months of research I finally found a high CBD low THC strain perfect to treat my rheumatoid arthritis. One problem; how do I get it to Texas? :-(
Good job to those who were able to perfect AC/DC!

You can update your mobile phone bill online and change billing address to your hotel in Cali. Print the bill out on thick paper by going online. Then take the bill to Cali, de board the plane and go to dmv and get Cali ID card same day. Then go to Mmj doc and get recommendation same day. Then go to Harborside or your source and get the clone. Then mail the clone to a safe Texas address overnight USPS (not fedex), or drive it to Texas. *Be safe* and hope you feel better.

C

CannaFish

Cancermomma, give your location. We may be able to help you. I finally have the real-deal 20:1 AC/DC.
I'm very interested in getting a hold of the real deal ac/dc. I live in Los angels. Helping many with different cronic diseases and desperate for this strain. Can anyone assist. Thank you so much. LA is so full of people just trying to make a buck. Can't trust anyone!! Thanks so much for any help!!

Kannabisz

Kannabisz

Hello all good people,

I am desperately looking for high CBD strain seeds, like Cannatonic or AC/DC or there is a strain called Jaunity La Gomora D that apparently has 17% CBD ??

We are trying to start a very important project in eastern Europe, where as many of you might know the laws are very strickt.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help!

OK

H

HempHealer

Cancermomma, give your location. We may be able to help you. I finally have the real-deal 20:1 AC/DC.
Hello!... I am searching all over for strong genetics AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC I have a few patients that are really looking hard. Just trying help.... thank you in advance...

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Hello!... I am searching all over for strong genetics AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC I have a few patients that are really looking hard. Just trying help.... thank you in advance...

"Harborside Medical" in California has it usually. They have two locations. Good luck!

L

Leenouh

I am looking for thunderstruck seeds 20:1 CBD:THC. I works! It really works! I can smoke a little bowl in the morning and I am seizure/migraine free for 24 hrs. Finally, something that works! Now...I have to find it. The dispensary I originally found it is out :( I have been combing the internet trying to find seeds/ clones/ bud whatever...

MinerMoe

MinerMoe

3 weeks into my first grow with an ACDC and Harlequin clone from Harborside.
Plants are in 5 gal smart pots with Fox Farms Ocean and organic compost and in a small greenhouse which they may out grow.

Plants are very happy so far and doubled in size but I have no idea how big either will get, info seems very limited. At some point I may try to get some cuts for clones.
Harlequin is the first one and ACDC the tall second plant.
Any additional info on growing these greatly welcomed!
Screen Shot 2015 06 17 at 83148 AM
Screen Shot 2015 06 17 at 83204 AM

chapman99

chapman99

3 weeks into my first grow with an ACDC and Harlequin clone from Harborside.
Plants are in 5 gal smart pots with Fox Farms Ocean and organic compost and in a small greenhouse which they may out grow.

Plants are very happy so far and doubled in size but I have no idea how big either will get, info seems very limited. At some point I may try to get some cuts for clones.
Harlequin is the first one and ACDC the tall second plant.
Any additional info on growing these greatly welcomed!
View attachment 516912 View attachment 516913
any access to seeds for ac/dc?

trinityalps

trinityalps

Wonderful plant. I've been making a glycerine elixir with ACDC keif, which I use for severe muscle spasms. IMHO I think it's chemical properties also help relieve depression and provide mood stabilization. I'm going to juice it this summer as the CBD is in fairly high concentration in the leaf. She loves it outdoors in big pots. I tried one last summer in a 75 gallon and it got huge. Trying one in a 5x5 foot raised bed this summer. Most excellent medicine.

Top Bottom