Ac/dc Crossed To Silver Bubster Sample Report

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WORF

WORF

Hello farmers!... my name is worf i have a sample report that i would like to share with you guys and girls. i believe that this plant has many many hidden secrets . this sample report pertains that theory i suffer from a mental disorder and cbd has been clinicaly proven to treat my illness. i believe that there are diffrent medical values that can be found at diffrent times of maturity during the bloom cycle i have a freind whom has given me a samlpe of loompa farms new cross of ac/dc crossed to silver bubster this sample was taken at two weeks of the bloom cycle i have to mention my good freind counts flower when he sees flowers on this case flower started 11 days after flip of 12/12 i smoked this sample out of a glass pipe one bowl and boyyyyyyyyyy WOW!! I am very impressed with these genetics very impressed i instantly recieved a warmth over my body pure relaxation no racy feel at all more like a energy boost not like a 5 hour energy drink more like waking up frome a really good nap the medical feel lasted about 2 and a half hours full blast then another ummmm 2 hours of medical value of course this was an early sample so taste was not great but in this case i could care less i know some one will say "thats to early" i find this to be a myth . the more i take a scientific approach rather then a canna site botanist reminds me of a jail house lawyer..lol.. the more i learn and unlock secrets of this true blessing that we call ganja
i am very very very impressed and shocked by this sample i look foward to further samples at diffrent stages of maturity i want to thank loompa and freinds for this cross thus far it seems to be a great match up for me and my disorder very promising at only two weeks in! I hope this can help others in search

WORF

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Interesting. I am sure you may be on to something. I would assume early harvests have less thc, possibly more CBd. I am not entirely sure about that though

WORF

WORF

@sanvanalona i think so i saw an article about a scientist who found that at the early stages of flower production thc was at its highest im thinking either he had it wrong or the strain that he was working with had a high thc count im not sure but thats the fun part the unknown

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

You make a great point , as a cannabis community we need to be more questioning of myths or accepted practices as facts. In other words, question everything! I know I try to.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

We are very pleased to hear your results. I crossed those really to get new seed stock going to further the CBD research; test breed, test and breed to hopefully improve stock potency. these results we are seeing on just the f-1 gen. are becoming unbelievable. Thanks everyone for the reports.

Top Bottom