AC INFINITY CLOUDFORGE HUMIDIFIER X CONTROLLER 69 WIFI GIVEAWAY

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Some tips I was thought to grow are to utilize the beat plant and also dont forget to elimate the lower braching and fan leaves to give better air flow to prevent powder mildew and mold. Also dont forget to utilize your light spectrum too get the full potential of the plant and last great grow tip I was learned the hard way is too dont forget too keep a journal and log so you know if something gone bad you can go back too figure what you added or removed

HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

Has winners been drawn yet? I was making sure I didn't miss something

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
S

Skunk_dog

Now thats customer service...Fulfillment in my account already.. That's Customer service, holy cow.. again thanks ACI!

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

LJBB

LJBB

2mg of Epsom salt the last 2 weeks of flower is a serious GAME CHANGER For anyone running Jacks 3-2-1

LJBB

LJBB

No matter how detailed your instructions are, the person watching your plants will fuck it up.
No fucking doubt about it! Get a bigger rez and run DTW. I can vamos for 11 days with 150 gallons of juice premade and control everything with TrolMaster. Fuck people watching my shit! 100%

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Get a light meter either lux and convert or a par meter. I’ve learned a ton the past 3 days just taking readings in different parts of my room. It will tell you starting points for light height and how much to dim. Which areas to train towards. If I should use 1 light or 2. I didn’t read all posts, this might have been mentioned already. But I just got my first lux reader a cpl days ago and learned a ton.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Get a light meter either lux and convert or a par meter. I’ve learned a ton the past 3 days just taking readings in different parts of my room. It will tell you starting points for light height and how much to dim. Which areas to train towards. If I should use 1 light or 2. I didn’t read all posts, this might have been mentioned already. But I just got my first lux reader a cpl days ago and learned a ton.
Just saw it just ended lol congrats winners

Top Bottom